“Pleasant and comfortable”

AmericInn Lodge & Suites St. Cloud
Ranked #6 of 19 Hotels in Saint Cloud
Reviewed 21 May 2016

This is conveniently located right off I94. I was able to get a last minute rate that was much less than most and I was a bit concerned that it would be sub-par. It wasn't. Sure the toiletries aren't spa quality but the beds were comfortable, the rooms clean, the wifi was free and breakfast was included.

Room Tip: I stayed upstairs in the last room to the left. It was very quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo

Reviewed 6 May 2016

I stay 300 nights a year in hotels and I have stayed in a variety of places. AmericInn and Suites was a breath of fresh air! From the moment you walk through the front door, you feel like you are home. Check in was a snap and the staff was fast and friendly! Once I got to the room I was blown away at how large the room was!

The room was immaculately clean! you can really tell the staff take great pride in their work and the comfort of their guests. I truly have nothing negative to say about this location. It was so quiet you in the room, they built this hotel with the customers comfort in mind.

Breakfast was hot and had a wide variety of choices, eggs, sausage, a southwest mix for a breakfast burrito, potatoes and of course every hotels staple the waffle.

I have seen AmericInn before and passed it by thinking that it was not for me, I could not be more pleasantly wrong! I will make this chain a MUST on my travels.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Gryphonwar
Reviewed 5 May 2016

Had last minute travel booked into St. Cloud, and had to find a very last minute hotel. Found this at a very reasonable rate and booked it.

Check in - had to wait about 5 minutes for the person in the back room to notice I was there. I tried saying "excuse me" a few times, but they did not notice.

Room was simple but comfortable and quiet. Breakfast was traditional hot continental breakfast.

Pool/Hot tub was nice, however my key didn't work to get into the pool area, so I had to go to the front desk and wait again for someone to assist me.

Overall it was a good value for one night and I would stay there again... however the front desk staff need to pay a bit more attention to the desk!

Room Tip: Stay on the side facing away from the freeway
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank hoopster3145
Reviewed 30 April 2016

Dirty corners in bathroom. Main banister was really scratched. Breakfast area needed a good scrubbing. Funny When we asked Desk Clerk where the room was in relation to the highway. She gave us a vacant look... No idea but she thought it would be ok. What?

Room Tip: Find a different place to stay
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kathie018
Reviewed 18 April 2016

We found the accommodations and the service to be an excellent value. It was nice having a refrigerator and microwave in the room. The breakfast offered plenty of options. We did not use the pool but it looked to be well maintained.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family