All reviews great hotel free weights comfortable beds business center hot tub fitness room fitness center in town checking in up to date business trip fridge and microwave parking lot st mall pillows mn
Reviewed 5 December 2017

Property needs to be remodelled as it is 2-3 years past its expiry date. Good sleep comfortable bed. No fridge in room. Price point does not reflect quality I'm used to in a Hilton branded property. Other properties in the area offer greater value.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Robert J, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites St Cloud, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Thank you for contacting TripAdvisor about your experience with the Hampton Inn & Suites St. Cloud. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you experienced with our facilities. We are constantly monitoring the performance of our hotel against Hilton's high service and standards. Comments from our guest enable us to continually improve, exceed quality standards, and are vitally important in helping us achieve our Mission to be the first choice of the world's travelers. The time taken along with the effort made to share your comments with us is most appreciated. Hampton values your patronage and we appreciate you taking the time to share your comments. Again, we extend our apologies.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

This Hampton Inn was everything I have come to know and expect from this brand of Hilton hotels. From the welcome at check in to the check out, it was truly a pleasure to be there. The room was perfect, the staff was excellent. Thank you for a comfortable stay!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Robert J, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites St Cloud, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Thank you for your review on Tripadvisor. We hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

This hotel is outstanding. Driving from North Dakota to MAYO for breast cancer treatments has been grueling. The drive takes usually 2 days each way since I am alone. Last night, I found this hotel. I had no reservation and the rate I received was $100 for the night. That is more than I usually spend but it was worth every penny. The staff, all of them, are friendly and genuine. The room was comfortable, clean, and quiet. The breakfast is the best I have ever had. Fresh eggs! I slept well, ate well, and left refreshed. Great stay, well worth the money and this is where I am staying from now on.

Room Tip: Higher floors are very quiet.
Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Robert J, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites St Cloud, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Thank you for your Tripadvisor review. I will share your comments with the entire staff. We are glad you found our hotel on your travels to and from the Mayo Clinic. We are just off of Interstate 94 with easy access to the cities. Hope you can visit us again.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

The room was very clean and and in good shape. The staff were friendly and helpful. The free breakfast was good - nothing to write home about, but decent for this type of hotel. Convenient to Highway 15 and not far off I-94 or from downtown St. Cloud. We'll definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Robert J, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites St Cloud, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Thank you for your great comments. I will share them with the entire staff. We hope to see you again on your next visit to St Cloud

Reviewed 18 October 2017

This was an excellent hotel experience. We did the preregister and our key was ready when we got there. We had a school get together so returned to the hotel late, really appreciated the fireplace and the coffee in the lobby.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am glad you liked our express check-in option for all Hilton Honors members. This is a great way to quickly get to your room. Hope to see you again when you are in St Cloud.