US$115
Quality Inn(Saint Cloud)
US$106
QualityInn
US$117
Courtyard St. Cloud(Saint Cloud)
US$146
US$124
Courtyard
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$135
Travelocity
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$140
US$129
All reviewsfull kitchenevening receptionbasketball courtgreat hoteladjoining roomsthe crossroadsking suiteseparate bedroombusiness tripclean hotelparking lotspacious roomwafflescloud areain townhot tubst
Reviewed 10 January 2018

With the hotel being relatively new, there aren't many bad things anyone could possibly say. Rooms and furnishings were bright and clean and the folks at the front desk were very pleasant and helpful with directions and suggestions on restaurants in the area. Even though the hotel fronts a major thoroughfare, the hotel was very quiet and the bed was extremely comfortable as I got a great nights sleep.

Unfortunately, I thought the evening reception and especially breakfast weren't very good compared to other mid-service properties. Dinner consisted of spaghetti with and without meat sauce, breadsticks and a salad when I was there and that was the only choice. I just wasn't in the mood for Italian so I went out to eat. Breakfast the following morning was cereal, powdered eggs, pork sausage, potatoes, assorted pastries and fruit (that looked like it came out of a can) in heavy syrup. There were no boiled eggs, waffle or pancake maker like you find at most Homewood Suites. As a Diamond member, I prefer the made to order breakfasts offered at Hilton Garden Inns, which is probably why I was disappointed. But, other than that, I liked the hotel and would recommend it.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank romadaro
Sam C, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton St Cloud, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. As a Diamond HHonors member, you are among our most valued guests. We rely heavily on the feedback of our valued guests to help us improve our standards of quality and service. I am glad that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. Thank you for the wonderful scores and comments. We will take your comments about breakfast and try to improve the display and taste of our items for our guests.

I hope if you are ever in St. Cloud again you will chose us to be your home away from home.

Reviewed 5 January 2018

The breakfast was great and the managers reception was great as well. The room was spacious and clean. We like the concept of the suites being that you have a full kitchen minus an oven along with a living area and bedroom in separate rooms. The desk person was excellent and the breakfast/manager reception staff was great as well. Well worth the price and will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Dan L, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton St Cloud, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

Thanks so much for your kind words! We have a great team that take your satisfaction very seriously. Please come back and visit us again.

Reviewed 14 December 2017

I chose to stay at this hotel because I am a Hilton Honors Member. It did not disappoint. Although I was only there one night, the room was quite clean and comfortable, upgraded bathroom, and a nice, well supplied kitchen (which I didn't use...but if you needed it, it was nice!) Staff was friendly - good, free breakfast included. Pretty lobby with a nice fireplace.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Katherine,

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Please come back and visit us again!

Dan L.

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Right across the road from the Crossroads shopping center. Lots of food and stores near by. The hotel has multiple entrances/exits so you don't have to walk all the way to the front to go in and out of you're room is in the back. Multiple elevators. Rooms are all suites with a separate bedroom and living area. Kitchenettes are a nice touch and bathrooms are a good size. I felt like I was at home during my stay here. Decent price as well. Breakfast in the morning as well.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Dan L, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton St Cloud, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

Hi Rebecca,

I'm so glad you enjoyed your time here. It's our goal to be a home away from home for our guests. I hope you will come and visit us again.

Have a great holiday season!

Dan L.

Reviewed 9 December 2017

I have stayed at this property several times. Everything is always spotlessly clean and the atmosphere is quiet. The thermostat is easy to regulate. The facilities are great, from the kitchenettes, laundry, fitness, and pool. The complimentary breakfast is better than most.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thanks Shannon! I am glad you enjoyed your stay.