All reviewsfront desklarge king size bedroom was cleanwould stay here againwalk in showerhot tubnight standbreakfast was excellentbusiness centerbreakfast areagreat place to stayinterstateelevatorclosethousekeepingheidicrib
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

Great hotel for the class & price. Room was clean & well set up. Front desk staff was very friendly & breakfast had many options. Everything you need in a hotel if just passing through. Would stay again!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
HIERogers, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Rogers, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Raelynn C., thank you for your 5 star review! We appreciate the wonderful feedback and are happy to hear you enjoyed your time here. We hope to see you again next time you're in the Twin Cities area.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Stayed on September 2-4,2017 after check out and four hours driving back realized forgot money in room .Money been found and kept for me until our friend picked them up!
Honest and Loyal Service! Thank you Heidi(not sure about spelling) you are truly honest and patient person! When Ill stay next time Ill shake your hand personally!

Hotel was clean,breakfast good.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Our stay was less than relaxing. Had been outside all day in the sun at baseball tourney & checked in only to have the air conditioning not work until around 1 am when they got it figured out. Refrigerator didn't work also because of what was going on with air. Couldn't move us to another room bc they were booked & we needed an adjoining room bc or kids. Pool okay. Breakfast great.

HUGE BILLING ISSUES - was charged for 2 rooms on a night we did not stay & had canceled at 8 am in the morning. Spoke to Cindy manager on 7/31/2017 and she said she would take care of it - 5 days later charges still on my credit card and credit card company said there is not any pending refunds or reversals. Called on 8/4/2017 no record of me talking to Cindy and was told nothing they could do bc Cindy is the GM and she won't be in until Monday 8/7/2017. I am beyond annoyed with the charges on my credit card & also that we had an awful stay.

Stayed: July 2017
HIERogers, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Rogers, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

hherrig,

As we discussed when I spoke with you in July 31st, 1 of your 2 rooms did not get checked out a day early like you had requested and I apologize for that. On the day we spoke I processed a refund for that night's room rate plus tax and I told you that it can take 5-10 days (depending on your card company) for the refund to post to your account. Our AGM received a message that you had again called on 8/04 and she promptly returned your call and left a voice message the next day. In regards to your air conditioning not working, our evening front desk staff did offer to move you to a new room but you refused because you wanted to be next to your other room. At 11pm it was found that your A/C units electrical cord must have accidentally been bumped out of the outlet. Once the staff plugged it back in they verified that it worked, offered an apology, and you agreed that 5,000 IHG Rewards points was a fair compensation for this issue. After you mentioned that your refrigerators were not keeping your items cool, our maintenance team found that because there was so many items in the mini fridge, the cold air was not able to properly flow through the items to keep them cold. Again I apologize for the inconvenience of the A/C not working for a few hours and that only one of your rooms was checked out a day early. But I can assure you that your refund was processed the day you brought this mistake to my attention.

Cindy McCarty

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

We can always count on holiday inn express everywhere we go. You guys provide good comfortable beds and clean rooms. That I can never complain. We've noticed there were 2 front office desk clerks and they were at the lobby. One was chatting with other staff and other was playing with her phone. Aren't they supposed to find something else to do if down time? it's not professional to show hotel guests they are slacking on their jobs There's not much of customer service from them. Housekeepers were very nice. I wanted to give 4 stars on this property but face of the property ( front desk) wasn't professional so I couldn't give higher score.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Rogers, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2017

Hi Valued Guest,

I appreciate the time you took to share your experience while staying at our hotel. Thank you for noting our clean and comfortable rooms. On the other hand, I am sorry for the disappointments you had with our front desk team. Our goal has always been to provide our guests with the best hospitality service and it is with regret to learn that it fell below par during your stay. Rest assured that your observations will be reviewed by our management team and actions shall be taken to address these accordingly. Your feedback is important as this will help us to continuously improve our service awareness skills.

Again, thank you for your comments and for choosing us for your lodging needs.

Ingrid V.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Hair dryer cord is 12 inches long, can't even see into the mirror. Room not cleaned, no fresh towels or new kcups. No magnifying mirror. No night stand for right hand side of the bed, awkward. Breakfast area packed and cramped, had to eat in the lobby. Coffee and cream not refreshed fast enough to accommodate all the people.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Rogers, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Dear snugs45,

We appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. It was unfortunate to see your stay was not as pleasant as it could have been due to the challenges you encountered in the room you received and the breakfast service. It is our goal to consistently provide superior service and accommodations at our hotel and your comments regarding overall cleanliness of the room you received are very much appreciated. We utilize all comments for improvement of our product and services and will continue to work towards the highest standards for our guests.

Again, many thanks for the feedback and our apologies for the shortfalls. I do hope you will return to stay with us again at some future date when you can be assured of our very best attention.

Connie D