US$123
HIExpress.com
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$97
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

US$149
US$149
Country Inn
US$72
US$70
Staybridge Suites Minneapolis Maple Grove(Maple Grove)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$188
Staybridge.com
All reviewsdenny's restaurantcheck in went smoothlyvisit familynice staypool and hot tubwaffle makerwill stay there againnice breakfastupon checkrooms are cleanmotelcleanlinessclerk
Reviewed 3 September 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 August 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 August 2017

Stayed 5 nights. All staff were fantastic & friendly. Room was great. Breakfast was nice. Pool & hot tub = awesome! I'll likely be back next year!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
S8MGMT, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Rogers Minnesota, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2017

Dear P4394KVwilliamg,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us and for your kind comments regarding your recent stay at our hotel. It is my sincere wish that each and every guest has a pleasant and comfortable stay at our facility. It pleases me that you were satisfied and your expectations were met. Please be aware that I will pass along your comments to our staff. Once again THANK YOU for your patronage and we hope to see you again in the future should you be in our area again.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

I've stayed at this hotel previous times with no problems and very clean. This time was horrible. Sleepless night due to a construction company named Plummer Concrete when they decided to show up drunk screaming in the hallways until 220am. Front desk was notified and no manager until 11 am. Then at 6am one of their co workers decides to knock on the doors for 20 minutes to try and wake them up. Not impressed. Upon check out I brought the situation up with the front desk of course no manager but will be informed about the situation. Also there was and electrical plug that was shorting out behind the bed. I have called the hotel couple times to talk to the manger still unable to talk one on one. Place is nice but the management is poor. Not sure if they will ever see me again as I stay there frequently.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear Nicolemu8456MI,

Initially, I sincerely thank you for returning to our hotel. It is my sincere wish that each and every guest has a pleasant and comfortable stay at our hotel. It disappoints me that you were inconvenienced by other guests. The behavior of other guests is sometimes disappointing, and for that, I sincerely apologize. As you attempted to contact us, our staff informed you we were aware of your situation, and we would contact you as soon as possible to remedy the situation. This was accomplished, as per your appreciative August email to management was received. In addition, per your comments, we have replaced the electrical outlet to remedy the maintenance request. We appreciate your patronage, as repeat guests are our 100% goal. We sincerely hope to see you again in the future, but we understand and wish you the best.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

Its was great for the price....$64.31 total. Slightly convoluted to find the entrance but was totally satisfied with the room, cleanliness and front desk. Breakfast bar was better than most. Ask the clerk for a good place to eat, he direct me to "Maynards" a couple blocks away....if you stay in Rogers, Maynards is the place to eat. The place was nearly full, variety of beers and drinks....I had the bacon burger.....best burger Ive had in twenty years. Staff and fellow patrons were friendly and reasonable prices. Great food!

Room Tip: Never heard a peep from adjacent rooms....
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear DavesZ5083XI,

Thank you so much for your kind comments and for choosing to stay with us. It is my sincere wish that each and every guest has a pleasant and comfortable stay at our hotel. It pleases me that you were satisfied with your stay. We look forward to seeing you again should you be in our area. We sincerely thank you for your patronage. Thanks again!