All reviewsnice staypool and hot tubnice breakfastrooms are cleannext morningmotelcleanlinessclerk
Reviewed 11 August 2017

We (my brother and i) stay here every year for 2 nights on our visit to the USA. And it has allways been a nice stay for the last 5 years. Staff is very friendly, rooms are clean and it is conviently located for our anual trip to Canada.
Looking forward to stay there again next year.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
S8MGMT, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Rogers Minnesota, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2017

Dear Rob K,

Thank you so much for returning for another visit with us and for your kind comments regarding your stay with at our hotel. It is my sincere wish that each and every guest has a pleasant and comfortable stay at our facility. It pleases me that we can continue to provide clean and friendly accommodations per your expectations. Please be aware that I will pass along your comments to our staff. I sincerely thank you for your repeat business and we look forward to seeing you when you return to our area. Thank you again!

Reviewed 8 August 2017

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 26 July 2017

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 8 July 2017

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
S8MGMT, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Rogers Minnesota, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

Reviewed 29 June 2017

I traveled from Florida to here to visit family. They were so wonderful to us as we had family come to use the pool. Staff was very upbeat and treated you with a smile...I would come back here anytime...We had a blast...I know reviews will comment on breakfast, but I am more concerned on beds and cleanliness...we were not a big breakfast eater

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Dear J5163RSpamelal,

Thank you for your kind comments regarding your recent visit to our property. It is our sincere wish that each and every guest has a pleasant and comfortable stay at our facility. I am pleased that you and your family had a fun trip to Minnesota! Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us and please be assured that I will share your comments with our staff!