US$129
US$120
Homewood
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$165/night.

US$77
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

US$114
ComfortInn
US$180
US$176
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$209/night.

US$177
Hotels.com
US$102
US$96
  • Pool
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$174/night.

Econo Lodge - Mayo Clinic Area(Rochester)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$102
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

US$155
US$151
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 December 2016

Needed a place to stay for 1 night to do a prep for an exam at the Mayo Clinic the next day. Booked on line. Not sure it was the best price as the clerk charged my credit card less then added $5 onto bill that I paid with cash. Key to room didn't work & the maintenance person also had trouble getting us into the room. An attempt has been made to update the room i.e. electric fireplace, modern vanity, but the ceiling & walls were flaking paint & at least 8 tiles in bathroom area were cracked. The bathtub was missing the stopper so only shower worked plus the tub was chipped in places. Our room was quiet. Check in & out was quick. Breakfast was very limited to coffee, juice, muffins & microwave oatmeal. There was a fridge & microwave in our room & the clerk did upgrade us from 2 double beds to 2 queen beds.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

This place was very clean, cozy and quiet. The hotel personnel was very friendly. They also offered free breakfast. I got two rooms from my family for a great price. If I am in the area again, I will reserve rooms with them again.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 October 2016

I really enjoyed my stay here. Having to move from a nearby other motel due to ineffective Internet, I found the Rochester Inn was everything I was looking for. In checking in, Ash, the owner/manager was friendly, courteous and helpful. The rooms were clean, spacious and very cozy and comfortable. And of course, the Internet was excellent, fast and quick to log on. The price was excellent...great value for the money. The room had a coffee maker, instant coffee, refrigerator, microwave.
The breakfast(in the lobby) was tasty with OJ, great coffee/tea, rolls, oatmeal,fruit, etc. One restaurant was a 2 minute walk across the street with a grocery mart, just 50 yards away. Hardings, a bbq restaurant across the street was delicious. Highly recommend the Rochester Inn. I definitley will be revisiting.
Mike Altschul
Southern California/Nicaragua

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 September 2016

For the price, which was reasonable they must have had a bad day at least with my room. The electricity had been disconnected, there were no towel, the internet was working from that room, nor the telephone. The cleaners must have missed the bathroom as the toilet and bath tub were filthy. I used towels to stand in the shower.
Give this a miss.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 September 2016

This is a GREAT PLACE TO STAY! Parked next to my room that was done over like new, Owners and workers were great, the shuttle picked me up in front and took me to Mayo Clinic, dropped me off in the afternoon. Made it very easy, no worries. I will always stay here when I come back. ALSO very easy on the pocket book AAAA+++++ VERY CLEAN!

Room Tip: Clean rooms cheap price, very nice place
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business