All reviews mary's hospital across the street front desk mayo clinic spring hill free laundry canadian honker oatmeal the location is perfect great place to stay pool and hot tub the entire staff fresh fruit shuttle service surgery procedure campus
Reviewed 26 August 2018

Our stay was okay but not really what we expected. Check in went fine; clerk was going through the motions but Marco, the general manager, was there and engaged with ideas for dining and visiting; pass that on to the staff. Room was okay; bed slept well. Breakfast as expected. The building and property looked like they had had a lot of use.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Springhill S, Manager at SpringHill Suites Rochester Mayo Clinic Area/Saint Marys, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. My name is Heather and I am the
Assistant General Manager at the SpringHill Suites Rochester Mayo Clinic Area/Saint Marys. It has come to my attention that the service you received during your recent stay did not meet your expectations. For this, I sincerely apologize.

The experience you described is not characteristic of the level of service our associates strive to
provide. We will use your valuable feedback to improve our guest's front desk experience. Please also know that we will be going through a full renovation at the end of this year that will make our property better than ever. I would love the opportunity to hear more about your recent stay.

Please let me know the best contact number and time to reach you, or feel free to contact me via
phone anytime at 507-281-5455 or email at heather.horton@tpihospitality.com. I look forward to speaking with you in order to restore your confidence in the SpringHill Suites Rochester Mayo Clinic Area/Saint Marys.

Heather Horton
Assistant General Manager
SpringHill Suites Mayo Clinic Campus/St. Marys
heather.horton@tpihospitality.com

Reviewed 13 August 2018

We rolled into town on the first night of a family road trip to find the smallish lobby overrun with sports team parents and kids. Check in went fine then we went to our room which had a terrible odor, asked for a different room but none where available. Bathroom was filthy and shower was in poor repair. The access panel for the plumbing trap kept falling off of the wall. The parking lot was small with many irregular spaces. I visited with the general manager at breakfast and he listened to my concerns and said he would refund our points and even presented me with a receipt showing a zero balance. The points never credited back into my account. I would not recommend due to the dirty room and poor service.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank shoefling
Marco L, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Rochester Mayo Clinic Area/Saint Marys, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. My name is Marco Alvarez and I am the General Manager
recent stay did not meet your expectations. For this, I sincerely apologize.

I want to thank you for choosing us for your lodging needs during your visit to Rochester, MN. I do remember speaking with you that morning, and I cancelled the point stay. It can take up to 7-10 business days for the points to reflect on your account.

Please let me know the best contact number and time to reach you, or feel free to contact m via
phone anytime at 5072815455. I look forward to speaking with you in order to restore your
confidence in the SpringHill Suites Rochester Mayo Clinic Area/Saint Marys.

Marco Alvarez
SpringHill Suites Mayo Clininc Area/ St. Marys

Reviewed 8 August 2018

In spite of the front desk being very friendly, and the spacious rooms, and close proximity to MAYO, the housekeeping was not good. When you have a loved one in the hospital you want to come back to a room that’s made up. That didn’t always happen. Also, the bed wasn’t made up well. They would just pull up the top and make it look half way good. The sheets underneath were a mess. Tables in the room were never wiped clean. I like to give housekeeping tips every day, and they sure took them, but it made no difference in how they cleaned the room. Could be an ok place if they hire new housekeeping.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Marco L, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Rochester Mayo Clinic Area/Saint Marys, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Dear JDR277,

I will be working closely with our housekeeping team to make sure that we don't fall short on this again. We have implemented a cleaning system that allows our team to excel in their day to day activities. With your feedback we will be able to improve our training.

phone anytime at 507-281-5455. I look forward to speaking with you in order to restore your
confidence in the SpringHill Suites Rochester Mayo Clinic Area/Saint Marys.

Marco Loera Alvarez
SpringHill Suites Mayo Clinic Campus/St. Marys
marco.alvarez@tpihospitality.com
507-281-5455

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Suites were roomy, clean, bed was soft and comfortable. Front Desk and other staff members were very pleasant and helpful with our questions. Needed extra pillows and blankets within 10 minutes the bell hop had them at our door. Highly recommend this location.

Stayed: January 2018
Marco L, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Rochester Mayo Clinic Area/Saint Marys, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your review of your stay at our beautiful SpringHill Suites by Marriott Rochester Minnesota. We appreciate your kind words about our wonderful staff and our rooms. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Marco Alvarez
SpringHill Suites Rochester Mayo Clinic Area/Saint Marys

Reviewed 4 July 2018

The room was great... spacious with more room than we needed. Comparred to other hotels the facility appeared to be older. However, it was clean, well maintained and quiet. For us it was convenient because it was just off the road we were traveling on. Parking spaces are tight, about a foot narrower than most hotel lots.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Springhill S, Manager at SpringHill Suites Rochester Mayo Clinic Area/Saint Marys, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2018

Thank you very much for the feedback! It is great to hear about the good and the things we can improve upon.

We hope the next time your travels bring you to the Rochester area that we will have the pleasure to serve you again.

The SpringHill Management