All reviewsmary's hospitalacross the streetfront deskmayo clinicspring hillfree laundrycanadian honkeroatmealthe location is perfectgreat place to staypool and hot tubthe entire stafffresh fruitshuttle servicesurgeryprocedurecampus
Reviewed 13 April 2017

The rooms are spacious and modern. The wi-fi works great. Breakfast was okay. The pool was very crowded Saturday night due to a girls dance team competition in the area (lots of kids). Sunday morning however we had the pool and hot tub all to our selves. The lobby was also full of families Saturday evening, but still comfortable for us to sit and visit with a friend for a few hours. The onsite laundry is a really great amenity, especially for families staying for an extended period of time.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Preston B, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Rochester Mayo Clinic Area/Saint Marys, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience while staying with us. We're happy to see that you were able to take advantage of the pool and hot tub area as well as the complimentary guest laundry on the second floor! We hope to see you again during your future travels to the Rochester area! Thanks again.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

I stayed at Spring Hill while undergoing cancer treatment at Mayo Clinic. The staff, especially Tracy at the front desk, we're very compassionate. She made me feel like she honestly cared about how I was doing day to day. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Springhill S, Manager at SpringHill Suites Rochester Mayo Clinic Area/Saint Marys, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2017

Thank you Jessica for your feedback. We appreciate your comments. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 29 March 2017

I had lost something under the sofa and could not find it. I contacted the front desk and Brianna, a member of the front staff, immediately offered to come to my room to help me find it. She was awesome! The staff here is great!!!

Room Tip: I am staying in a King Suite for an extended stay and it's the perfect size. It comes with a small fridge and microwave.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Preston B, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Rochester Mayo Clinic Area/Saint Marys, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience staying with us. I'm so happy to see that you were treated well and taken care of during your visit. I will be sure to pass your wonderful review and kind comments along to the rest of the team!

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

We stayed here to visit someone at St. Mary's. The location is fantastic. They let us check in early which was super helpful. The pool is small but enough to get some energy put of kids. The continental breakfast was one of the best I had. Staff was very friendly. We are going back in April and we definitely stay here again.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Preston B, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Rochester Mayo Clinic Area/Saint Marys, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! I'm thrilled to see you were treated well by our team and were able to enjoy the breakfast and pool area. We look forward to welcoming you back in April. Thanks again!

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Make sure they clean you room. Seems simple, but i rented 3 rooms and they did not clean any of them. The hotel is convenient and the people are nice, but with 4 people in the room for a wrestling tourhament for 3 days, we needed new towels and shampoo

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Preston B, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Rochester Mayo Clinic Area/Saint Marys, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I'm sorry to see that your stay was anything less than exceptional and apologize for your rooms not getting cleaned during your stay. I will pass this along to the rest of the team and look into how we can improve. We do hope to earn your business back and see you again in the future. Thanks again!