“Close enough to be my own kitchen”
Review of Pho Tai

Pho Tai
Ranked #112 of 322 Restaurants in Rochester
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 30 June 2017

Stayed at Annie's Hospitality House and ran into other residents of the 4-plex frequently. Ate there many times in our 6 weeks in Rochester.

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

I literally ate here 4 days last week! I'm truly obsessed! In my opinion it's the best Pho in town! The broth is to die for. Has so much flavor and the meat melts in your mouth. Pair that with the coconut water and add some of the chili oil with all the fixings and your hooked!

Only negative thing I can say is the waitress isn't very friendly. She never came back after she dropped our soup off. She spilt on my friend and started to swear and stomped off as we ended up having to clean up the mess ourselves.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 21 March 2017

Pho was delicious. The poor waitress was so swamped, it took a while before she took our order but the food was delivered very quickly.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 9 March 2017

I was comforted by the hot pho soup on a chilly winter evening. My friends tried the fried rice and noodle dishes and were not disappointed.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

Pad Thai was great! So were the Thai egg rolls. Friendly staff and quick service. Nice atmosphere and it was clean. We will be stopping again!

Date of visit: February 2017