US$113
  • Breakfast included
US$183
US$172
  • Pool
Quality Inn & Suites(Rochester)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$105
QualityInn
US$177
US$207
US$202
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$227/night.

Econo Lodge - Mayo Clinic Area(Rochester)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$107
Priceline
US$143
US$128
Fairfield Inn
US$155
US$151
All reviewstheater roomsocial hourihg propertiesdeep endhome theateroffer dinnerhot cold breakfastawesome amenitiesfree dinnerfront deskfantastic staybedroom suiteregular hotelmayo clinican extended period of timeevening foodfull size fridge
Reviewed 6 September 2017

My husband had open heart surgery at Mayo and we were very stressed and apprehensive. The staff at Staybridge was amazing! Miles, Sue and and Melinda were so kind and helpful.They always had time to just visit! By staying here, although it was more money per night, we actually saved money because of the wonderful breakfast and Mon, Tues, and Wed light dinner and happy hour. We stayed 8 days, and we couldn't be happier with our experience. Thanks everyone!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel numerous times. Nicole, Chance, Miles and Andre are always on point with whatever my team needs. This is like a second home!

The only minor issue I have ever had was internet issues at night. It was slow. Other then that, this is always my first choice in Rochester.

Thank you Staybridge!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

This hotel was very nice and clean. The room was clean....the pool and hot tub were relaxing.....the business center is clean and nice....there is a fireplace and grilling area outside too as well as a theater room.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 August 2017

I exhaustively researched hotels before our medical trip to Mayo. It was all very overwhelming and I was nervous about my pick, but I am thrilled with what I chose!

Pros:
-Large suites
-lots of amenities including a theater room
-free laundry service
-great breakfast and even better social hour light dinners monday thru wednesday that is INCLUDED
-very easy and quick drive to mayo
-shuttle to mayo
-friendly and helpful staff
-wonderful rate for mayo patients

Cons: (I'm including this because I'm sure management will respond to the comments)
-frequently the front desk was unmanned, which was sometimes inconvenient
-the outdoor fireplace was not working, when we asked for help, someone said they would come out, but we gave up after about a half hour. it was disappointing because it was a lovely night to sit out next to the fire and we had guests. The fireplace is featured heavily in the promotional photos, so we expected it to be in working order
-the towels in the pool area are much too small, I recommend bringing the bath towel from your room!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2017

With the exception of breakfast lady and night shift front desk person, there is nothing pleasant about this property and our stay here. We stayed here for 5 days for several medical appointments at Mayo. Starting from day one on check in from finding existing trash in the kitchen, to a wobbly bathroom sink faucet, to dysfunctional cooking range, to non working tubelight on the working table.
We stayed here from 07/23 through 07/28.
One 23rd, discovering a bag of uneaten food in the trash was unwelcoming, I however explained myself, oversight happens and that is why the trash may not have been picked up. Oversight with the trash not being picked up cannot continue to happen on 07/24 and 07/25. On 07/25, I took the trash bag myself to the front desk and asked him for instructions on how and where should I trash the bag.
On 07/24, I asked for 2 extra pillows, the response I initially got was, I will get the pillows sometime during the day, when I needed the pillows, like now. I finally got the pillows in 2 hours 40 minutes.
The kitchenette was missing a spatula. I went to the front desk to ask for a Spatula. I was surprised by the response. The response was "I do not know where the housekeeping keeps that stuff and do not know how to get one for you". Frustrated with the experience so far, I said, I do not care, I need a spatula, do what you have to do to get me a spatula. I eventually got the spatula after 15 minutes. Now that I had the spatula, I turned on the cooking range. I would not heat. I called the front desk guy, told him about the range. He asked me to check the circuit breaker if it was off. I checked and it was indeed in the off position. Not knowing, whether the breaker had tripped or turned off for some issues with the range, I asked to be moved to a different room, with no issues. And I got a standard reply, we have nothing available. I asked to speak with the manager.
on 07/25, I repeated all the issues again to the front desk guy and requested again to be connected with the manager. The manager was not available. In the afternoon, I was informed by the front desk person, I am on the manager's list to be contacted. On coming back in the evening, I asked the on duty front desk person, "Can you tell me, if the issues I have been reporting since last 2 days have been fixed?" The response was, "I do not get the status from the maintenance department and the maintenance staff has left" The only issue that was fixed was the wobbly bathroom sink faucet. The issue with the cooking range, the inoperational light on the work table were not fixed. This was also the day, I had taken the trash bag to the front desk for disposal.
On Monday thru Wednesdays, Staybridge has a social get together in the evenings. One of the days, I reached there around 6 to grab some hummus and pita chips. I was told it is all gone. Would the property and those who manage how much to order not know of the quantity?
From this point onwards, I stopped reporting any issues and continued to stay with the issues like turning on the cooking range not by turning the knobs, but by turning on the breaker and turning the breaker off after using the cooking range.
I will never stay at this property again, if I have a choice.

Room Tip: Insist on inspecting the room before you move in and settle in the room.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank db30009
Miles J, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Rochester - Commerce Dr NW, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such detailed feedback about your stay. I'm delighted to hear that our morning breakfast attendant and one of our night shift desk associates were able to meet your expectations. However, I am very sorry to hear that several things throughout your stay did not meet your expectations. I want you to know that your review will not go unnoticed, and I am going to use your comments as a chance to improve our hotel by further training our staff in how to handle these situations when they occur. It is definitely unacceptable that the room you checked into had so many issues, and again, I do sincerely apologize for your experience at our hotel during your stay. Please note that your concerns have been passed on to our housekeeping and front desk management. We do hope you give us another chance by staying with us in the future as we would love to prove to your that your stay was an exception and we will definitely improve our services. If you need assistance in booking future reservations or have any questions or additional comments, please feel free to contact me directly at fom@rochestersbs.com or call the hotel at 507-280-9000. I would be happy to personally assist you in anything that you need.