“Good place for a quick meal”
Review of Noodles & Company

Noodles & Company
Ranked #75 of 305 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 16 July 2017

Noodles & Company is a good place for a quick meal. Found their salads crisp and fresh. Staff was OK.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

I like these restaurants because it is much better than burgers and fries.

I had the Thai Green Curry Shrimp and it was very good. A side salad and a French baguette. All was very good.

This restaurant seems a little smaller than the other Noodles and Company. It was a little crowded.

This one has a small assortment of beer and wine.

All in all good.

1  Thank JeffreyTravel
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

This was my first time at Noodles and the food was delicious, fresh and very tasty. They have different kinds of noodles, including some low calorie. The place was clean and the service was very good.

Reviewed 6 April 2017

I had only been hear once about five years ago and had just ordered a drink at that time. This time I decided to try the food. i ordered a Chicken Noodle Soup and some Korean BBQ Meatballs with Gochujang sauce. My friend ordered the Steak Stroganoff and must have really enjoyed it as he seemed to inhale it in a matter of seconds. The chicken in the soup was nothing special but the flavor of the liquid was oh so yummy! The real treat were the meatballs!!! From the texture in my mouth they seemed to be very processed but my taste buds didn't mind because they were dancing with glory from the flavor of the sauce! I enjoyed them so and ate them slowly as they were heavenly. Throughout the day I was burping ball flavor and by the end of the day my stomach was a little upset and I had to take Pepto to calm my stomach enough to sleep. But I would do it again as they were so delicious!!! Next time I will order the larger serving of meatballs but I will take a little Pepto before and after.

Reviewed 5 April 2017

Very good lace to eat! Love the hot butter noodles! Real homemade egg noodles! Good service easy to find! Easy parking!

Been to Noodles & Company? Share your experiences!