“Oohh Ya!!”

Ranked #65 of 311 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Come by your local Noodles & Company at 3944 Marketplace Dr NW, , Rochester where its globally inspired dishes including noodles, soups and salads, come together to create a World Kitchen.
Reviewed 6 April 2017

I had only been hear once about five years ago and had just ordered a drink at that time. This time I decided to try the food. i ordered a Chicken Noodle Soup and some Korean BBQ Meatballs with Gochujang sauce. My friend ordered the Steak Stroganoff and must have really enjoyed it as he seemed to inhale it in a matter of seconds. The chicken in the soup was nothing special but the flavor of the liquid was oh so yummy! The real treat were the meatballs!!! From the texture in my mouth they seemed to be very processed but my taste buds didn't mind because they were dancing with glory from the flavor of the sauce! I enjoyed them so and ate them slowly as they were heavenly. Throughout the day I was burping ball flavor and by the end of the day my stomach was a little upset and I had to take Pepto to calm my stomach enough to sleep. But I would do it again as they were so delicious!!! Next time I will order the larger serving of meatballs but I will take a little Pepto before and after.

Reviewed 5 April 2017

Very good lace to eat! Love the hot butter noodles! Real homemade egg noodles! Good service easy to find! Easy parking!

Reviewed 18 February 2017

My family and I stopped to eat supper there, my wife was supper impressed by the kids menu. Food was outstanding, service was super friendly, we were so pleased that we had to come back the next day for lunch

Reviewed 17 January 2017

My son ordered carry out. I have never eaten here. Looked through the menu online. I was amazingly surprised at the a,out you got and it was very good. Will go again for sure.

Reviewed 11 November 2016

It has been a few years since I have eaten at Noddle & Co and I forgot how wonderful their food is. Had the mac and cheese with chicken, and I had to stop myself from licking the bowl clean.

Been to Noodles & Company? Share your experiences!