“Good food”

Ranked #65 of 311 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Come by your local Noodles & Company at 3944 Marketplace Dr NW, , Rochester where its globally inspired dishes including noodles, soups and salads, come together to create a World Kitchen.
Reviewed 5 April 2017

Very good lace to eat! Love the hot butter noodles! Real homemade egg noodles! Good service easy to find! Easy parking!

Reviewed 18 February 2017

My family and I stopped to eat supper there, my wife was supper impressed by the kids menu. Food was outstanding, service was super friendly, we were so pleased that we had to come back the next day for lunch

Reviewed 17 January 2017

My son ordered carry out. I have never eaten here. Looked through the menu online. I was amazingly surprised at the a,out you got and it was very good. Will go again for sure.

Reviewed 11 November 2016

It has been a few years since I have eaten at Noddle & Co and I forgot how wonderful their food is. Had the mac and cheese with chicken, and I had to stop myself from licking the bowl clean.

Reviewed 29 August 2016

One of my family's favorites when we visit the area! always fresh and full of flavor! Only wish we had a noodles and company near us in La Crosse!

Been to Noodles & Company? Share your experiences!