“Carry Out”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 17 January 2017

My son ordered carry out. I have never eaten here. Looked through the menu online. I was amazingly surprised at the a,out you got and it was very good. Will go again for sure.

Reviewed 11 November 2016

It has been a few years since I have eaten at Noddle & Co and I forgot how wonderful their food is. Had the mac and cheese with chicken, and I had to stop myself from licking the bowl clean.

Reviewed 29 August 2016

One of my family's favorites when we visit the area! always fresh and full of flavor! Only wish we had a noodles and company near us in La Crosse!

Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

I had the yummiest noodles here. I am specially in love with the pad Thai . It was a great treat to my taste buds. I will be stopping by noodles and company more often from now on .

Reviewed 8 June 2016 via mobile

We discovered this great place near from my company, you can eat quickly, lot of noodles choice, you can compose your plate with additionnel stuffs.. Enjoy there.