“Good Meat”

Michael's
Price range: US$8 - US$35
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: The "Classic American Restaurant" has been serving quality steaks and fresh and innovative seafood for over 62 years. The "New" Michael's now proudly run by third generation restaurateurs, Michael, George, James, Laurie and Barbara blends a combination of established traditional steakhouse cuisine with current cutting edge foods and new culinary trends to create an ever-evolving dining experience for our guests. This will mean healthier, more organic salads and vegetables, sustainable wild-caught fish and seafood, and a larger selection of prime/high choice, natural and grass fed meats. Enjoy a daily lunch, dinner, a special business meeting or romantic occasion in one of our many warm and inviting dining rooms. Please join our new and longtime patrons who have enjoyed many fond memories over the years as dining guests in our restaurant. Michael's a "New" Classic American Restaurant.
Reviewed 20 April 2012

If you go there you must order the filet mignon and the spinach salad. The rice that they advertise sometimes is a little bit over cooked.

Reviewed 12 April 2012

Love Michael's Restaurant. It is a great place to visit in town for a great steak and fabulous service! You must try the garlic toast, it is wonderful. There are lots of nooks and crannies to sit in this restaurant so it can feel a bit more private dining than many large restaurants.

Reviewed 11 April 2012

Nice place to dine. Good service, good food. Will go again.

Reviewed 8 April 2012

I am a chilean MD. The first time in Michaelªs was in 1989 while i made a trainnig at Mayo Clinic and I was invited by my chief Dr. Horst Zincke for lunch. The Filet Mignon was superb. I have been there in four times after 1989, the last was in 2010 and every time I go I order my Filet that is the best I ever tasted. Congratulations.

2  Thank Raul M
Reviewed 5 April 2012

Feels like a European restaurant, Food is great as well as the service. Had nice steak. Went for the banana cream pie which was delicious.
Spend just above 20$ for a 3 course lunch