All reviews indoor parking full kitchen one bedroom suite front desk mayo clinic underground walkway gas fireplace living area health issues two blocks methodist hospital wheel chair the breakfast area will stay there again rooms are spacious waffles the hotel is clean
Reviewed 1 May 2018

The hotel is a little older, but done up so nice you hardly notice. The suites are very spacious: kitchen/living room combo attached to a bedroom/bathroom combo. TVs in both the living room and bedroom. Wifi included. Free snacks from 5 to 7 pm (not the greatest) but their breakfasts are very good and complete,. Try the fresh made cinnamon rolls. The staff was very attentive and friendly. Water temperature could use a boost as the showers were not the warmest. Indoor parking is $20 a day and is very convenient and attached to the office lobby. The prices are a bit steep. But so are all the other hotels in the vicinity. Tunnel access to the Mayo is a great perk. We asked for extra pillows when we booked and they were there ready for us. I will stay there again.

Room Tip: Higher up you can see more.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 April 2018

My wife and I have stayed at this location on several occasions when visiting Mayo Clinic. The location is ideal and the service is top-notch. Steven Peterson definitely has instilled customer service into his employees and it is evident from housekeeping, breakfast, and front desk service.

Room Tip: Stay away from the elevators.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 March 2018

the employees were very helpful and friendly. our desk clerk noticing my trouble with walking offered to bring the van to the front door helped us load the baggage. the people serving breakfast were helpful and cheerful. the accommodations were beyond expectations.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 March 2018

People were all sweet! Warmly greeted by Crescent, a sweet lady, Arla and Lionel made the breakfast buffet real nice, restaurant quality-no powdered eggs here! Steven, the Director was professional, friendly, and very accommodating. We were here for 10 days for a Mayo visit/surgery and couldn't have been happier with our stay. Having the FULL kitchen was really nice. Dishwasher, full fridge, 2-burner stove coffee pot etc with a full complement of silverware, plates etc, plus pots pans. It was completely fitted out with quality items. Definitely recommend!!

Room Tip: The second floor has the exercise room and laundry. Breakfast is on main floor. We stayed on 3rd floor which was quiet
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 March 2018

"I am a resident of Rochester but first checked out Residence Inn when my sister was going to be in town for an extended period of time. In our first meeting, the Manager was very kind and took the time to show me a room and the property. It was extremely clean and bright. I have since booked rooms when my mother comes to town. It is very comfortable for her. She enjoyed her own space and can enjoy the wonderful complete breakfast whenever she she is ready without worrying about the schedules in my household. I highly recommend Residence Inn for the kindness of the staff, the cleanliness, the location to Mayo, and the offerings such as breakfast, shuttle, place to do laundry, etc. " It truly is a home away from home.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family