US$145
  • Breakfast included
US$178
Hotels.com
US$113
Econo Lodge - Mayo Clinic Area(Rochester)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$183
US$172
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$193/night.

US$155
US$148
All reviewsindoor parkingfull kitchenone bedroom suitefront deskmayo clinicunderground walkwaygas fireplaceliving areahealth issuesthe subway systemmethodist hospitaltwo blockswheel chairthe breakfast areabad weatherwill stay there againrooms are spacious
Reviewed 9 July 2012

Stayed 2 nights for a visit to the Mayo Clinic. Did first night at the Springhill Suites down the street before we moved here (glad we did).

The hotel is right next door and is connected to the mayo Clinic by underground subway (walking path) or a few minute walk down the street.

Friendly staff and overall a nice typical Residence Inn property. Only major downfall was the $10/day for parking which is still cheaper than at the mayo clinic.

Free wifi and breakfast included... also social hour during the week which is an added bonus as they serve a light meal.

Would recommend for people who stay at Marriott properties over others.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Brian C
Reviewed 9 July 2012

I have stayed here 4 times while visiting the Mayo Clinic. Excellent service and nice rooms. Weekdays at 6pm they have finger foods, hot dogs, fruit, etc. which saves you from spending to eat out if you want to. The hotel is on the Subway route to the Mayo Building and is only a short 1 1/2 blocks. I can't believe anyone would pay what they do to stay at the other hotels when this one is extremely nice and convenient.

Room Tip: Room location doesn't matter. They do have a Studio Room that is wide open for those in a wheelchair or walker. The other rooms have walls dividing the BR from the Living Room. I ask for a Studio if they have it because it feels larger without the walls. No Pool, no restaurant (but can buy cokes and snacks).
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank PilotguyPA28
Reviewed 22 June 2012

When arriving to Rochester, we were only expected to be therefor 2 days. Unexpected illness occurred and we were there for 10 days. The staff at the hotel is excellent, they made sure everything was perfect during our stay. They have breakfast every morning and also depending on there social calendar for the week, the may offer a treat during dinner time. :) For example, one night they had cookies and milk and a different night they had salad and soup! It really hit the spot after a long day at the hospital. If we ever needed anything pertaining to the contents of the room, all we had to do is pick up the phone and they would help in any way possible. The on site laundry room is very convenient and cheap. I can't say enough great things about the hotel and staff. Thanks for making our stay excellent.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Sharon M
Reviewed 20 June 2012

I was on a 'fun' trip with the hubby, and wanted to be able to use my rewards points, so this was one of the hotels I could stay in. I would not normally stay downtown unless needed. Every employee that we came into contact with at the Residence Inn by Marriott was so very nice. This was a pleasure trip, but I had to make a couple of cakes for a graduation party I was attending the day I was to check out of the hotel. I 'assumed' that there were ovens in each room and did not think to ask. When I found that my room didn't have an oven, I called the front desk and was advised that he would see what he could do. I got a phone call back w/in about 15 minutes and was told that if I wanted to put together the cakes, their kitchen would be happy to back them for me. I can't tell you how much it meant to me for them to offer this to me! If I didn't get the cakes made on Saturday, it would have meant having to leave for the cities much earlier on Sunday morning so I could get everything done.

On Saturday morning, the front desk employee gave me a phone call to let me know that the kitchen was now available, if I wanted to bring the cakes down. That extra step just cemented in my mind that I will stay at this hotel any time I have to go to Rochester. I didn't ask them to remind me, and they knew exactly what the situation was, even though they were different staff from the night before when arrangements were made. I know it sounds silly, but these are little things that so often get overlooked. I can't say how many times info has not been forwarded to the next person and had caused negative experiences.

Our stay in a very roomy, clean and comfortable room, as well as our experience with the hotel staff was 100% positive and I recommend a stay here at any time!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank shawn g
Reviewed 21 May 2012

The friendliness and efforts of the hotel staff is much appreciated. Large rooms. Spotless bathroom. Only issue is some slightly worn furniture. The tolling of the church bells of the next door church on Sunday morning forges a connection to the surrounding community.

• Stayed: May 2012