All reviews large shower walk in shower mayo shuttle stay there again front desk heim property pillows bed clinic
Reviewed 12 September 2018

Billed my card 3x more than the cost for our stay and offered no help to fix the problem. Do not stay here. Traveling to receive healthcare. This just added a tremendous amount of stress and problems.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Came to Rochester for Mayo Clinic visit. Selected this due to Choice membership. We were thrilled with this new hotel only 3 miles from the clinic. The shuttle comes by several times per day. The room and bath was spacious! Front desk staff very helpful with bus schedules and suggestions for close dining spots.McDonald’s across parking lot. Aldi’s and Costco across street.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 June 2018

Bed was so comfortable.. I was really impressed with the lobby and area to work with coworkers. Room was amazing, such a great night sleep. I will absolutely stay again when I'm in the area. Such a great surprise.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank mamiemomma
Reviewed 5 June 2018

I came here because of the Golden Gavel deal I got. I was very surprised at how clean the room was, how big the TV was, how big the bed was and how quiet everything was. I couldn't have asked for a better night at a hotel. Breakfast was pretty good too!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

Hotel was fairly new and clean. Good deal for the price. Only issue we had was that there was no hairdryer in our room. When asked about it at the front desk the woman said out hairdryer was given to another room and she can't help us right now. When we checked out the gentleman at the counter said he could get us one, no problem! But by this time we had to leave.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family