“Great thin crust pizza”

Ranked #5 of 19 Restaurants in Robbinsdale
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

We called ahead because we had a group of sixteen. When we arrived they had tables set and ready for us. This pizza is thin crusted but very generous with the toppings. The side salads are inexpensive and a good size. Everyone in our group loved the pizza. Considering the size of our party, the service was very good.

1  Thank drjohnScottsdale

Reviewed 10 July 2017

No one beats the thin crust pizza! When in Robbinsdale drop by and try the white sauce pizza, you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

My family had a reservation at another local restaurant following my Grandma's funeral. They decided at the last minute they couldn't accommodate us. We were looking for an alternative and my nephew suggested Broadway Pizza. I'm so glad he did. The service was awesome and we enjoyed their food thoroughly! Thank you for making a very difficult & frustrating situation a little better.

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Speed of service can vary... but he pizza is usually very good.
Because the pizza is good they are usually very busy plus they have a game room and the ability to play pull tabs and other similar games.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

We ordered take out for delivery (we were at a near by tap room that encouraged food deliveries to the tap room).
My wife and brother -in-law ordered a pizza, my wife said it was very good! Thin crust wit lots of toppings!
I ordered the bacon cheeseburger with tater totes , it was a half pound. very good. Mother-in-law had the Swiss mushroom burger, she said it was very good. more than she could eat.