“No experience and knowledge.....The future!”
Review of Wuollet Bakery

Wuollet Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Robbinsdale
Reviewed 29 August 2017

We were eager to find a small bakery and café where to enjoy a nice dessert and espresso. But this one was disappointing. The young man behind the counter made us an 8oz cup of dark coffee broth. I tried to give him some advice and he got defensive and said "that's how the machine makes it". A Simonelli machine like the one used at the bakery is a complete overkill when used by someone like the young man we encountered today. I even tried to ask if the shop was family owned and he did not precisely know. Just some advice: staff should at least be knowing and if not at least humble enough to take advice!

Reviewed 17 June 2017

For a long while, it was hard for me to find hard crust French bread in Minneapolis other than here. It was very good bread but very expensive and I had to put in an order for it - 24 hour notice. I have since found hard crust French bread at another grocery store (Fresh Thyme) that may not be as good but it is much more affordable and I can have it more often and it still meets my European needs.

Reviewed 28 May 2017

I stopped in 7am on a Saturday. I was taken back by the prices, $4 for a cinnamon roll? I bought an Almond Danish and coffee...5 bucks! The pastry was small and the coffee was strong. Maybe it was the price but as I ate it I began to have buyer's remorse. I will find another bakery for earl Saturdays.

Reviewed 28 December 2016

My title says it all. Now I know why they sell groupons for this place. One raised donut cost $2.25 each. So getting back to the cake. I would be ashamed to sell something like that. It was disgusting. I threw it out. My kids can bake better than that.

1  Thank F R
Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

I haven't been in a Wuollet Bakery in some time and I happened to be in the Robbinsdale area.

I purchased a cup of latte coffee and a chocolate croissant.

The coffee was very good, but it took the barista a while to make it. The croissant was fabulous as was the chocolate inside.

Over all the food was excellent, but I did find it rather pricey.