“Great local cafe with excellent service”
Review of Riostone Cafe

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Riostone Cafe
Ranked #3 of 13 Restaurants in Ramsey
Reviewed 10 February 2018

This cafe serves breakfast, lunch and dinner - no bar. They serve breakfast all day. It is clean, bright and the staff is super friendly. They have a wide variety of food and it is so much better than the chains. I've been here 4 times and have a bsolutely no complaints. I plan to be a regular here.

Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

Great food! The service was exceptional. Our food came with in a reasonable time frame. Good prices and portions. The restaurant is spacious, the tables nicely spaced, so you are not too close to other diners. I wasn’t there for the decor. This was my second time, was busier on the weekend after church, however still great food and service.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

In Anoka Minnesota on business needed to take a customer out for lunch, he suggested a new place that had only been open for a while. It's a little place in a strip mall, nothing fancy inside, it was a restart of an existing place. Kind of a cross between American standard fare and Mexican. I had a Philly sandwich, as it was the special, my customer had a Bacon Cheese Burger. Both came with fries and both were good . Service was excellent and I'd recommend this place for a quick lunch.

Reviewed 14 October 2017

I had a 2 hours break between jobs today, so looked for a quiet place to sit down that I had not tried before. Very clean, polite and service oriented staff. I ordered a delicious salad with perfectly broiled chicken, greens, nuts, cranberries and apple. Coffee was great ! Restaurant is not easily seen from road, so watch for intersection of highway.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

It was a suggestion after church to visit this restaurant. We all enjoyed our delicious meals and the curtious waiter and staff. It was a delight to have it clean and red accents to give you a lift.