My husband and I enjoyed a good night's sleep and great breakfast. The hotel was quiet and restful and I loved the lobby area where breakfast is served. The fireplace in the lobby wasn't on (it was only September, after all) but it still made the area look cozy, yet the area was quite large (so we didn't feel cramped at our table) and had a great atmosphere. The bed was very comfortable and everything was very clean.
We had never been to Proctor before, but found it to be not too far off the major highway that we were travelling on to go through Duluth, yet far enough to be in a peaceful setting.. We didn't have time to use our coupon for the Blackwoods Bar and Grill that the hotel gave us, which is a shame because we love the Blackwoods Bar and Grill! We didn't use the pool either, but the area looked very clean and inviting as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The AmericInn Duluth South is located in Proctor Minnesota, on the South end of Duluth. Just a quick 10 minute drive from the Downtown/Canal Park area and 1 mile from Spirit Mountain. 67 Newly renovated and updated rooms and suites. Conveniently attached to Black Woods Grill & Bar and Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your AmericInn Hotel & Suites Duluth South — Black Woods Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Hotel & Suites Duluth South _ Black Woods Proctor
- Americinn Hotel And Suites Duluth South _ Black Woods Convention Center
- Americinn Hotel Proctor