US$153
US$144
US$132
US$128
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

US$96
US$106
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$121
Hotels.com
All reviewshotel keyventilation systemcaribou coffeecasino floornon smokingadjoining roomsfitness centervalet parkinggolf course viewslot machinesmini fridgenice roomrv parkhot tubking bedcoffee makerpromenade tower
Reviewed 30 August 2017

The rooms at this hotel are beautiful. Beds are comfortable. Anything you would need is in the room. The Keurig coffee makers and coffee was a nice addition. When you make the reservation, if there is more than one person, all names need to be on the reservation to have access to your room. Our room was in husbands name. I got there first and he followed about 3 hours later which left me to hang out in the casino or lobby.

Room Tip: Check their web site for any special!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
MysticLake, Social Team at Mystic Lake Casino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2017

Thanks for the review, Leandra! It's great to hear you enjoyed your stay and a nice cup of coffee in your room. We appreciate the feedback on room access and reservations!

Reviewed 29 August 2017

Stayed there for two nights for the first time since before the renovation. The renovations have improved the hotel rooms greatly. Was very clean and security entering the hotel room area kept things very safe. Rooms and hallways were very quiet. Check in was a breeze and Mystic has several eating options within their casino. Parking was a little bit tricky as the lots were nearly full the day we checked in but otherwise everything was great.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
MysticLake, Social Team at Mystic Lake Casino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

Thank you so much for the feedback. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay in our newly renovated rooms! Next time you stay with us try our free valet parking located at the Hotel entrance and parking will be easy and convenient!

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

I've stayed here several times most recently this last weekend. It's my favorite hotel/casino to stay at. The hotel is beautiful, clean & quiet & the casino is fun. I just wish there was more food options that's my only complaint.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
MysticLake, Social Team at Mystic Lake Casino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Hi Jamie! We are so glad you have enjoyed your stays with us and we thank you for taking the time to leave a review and comments. We will pass on your comments about more food options for our guests as well. Thanks again and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed at Mystic Lake Casino Hotel for a conference and it exceeded my expectations. The room was spacious, very clean, well decorated, and most importantly--remarkably quiet. The staff was outstanding -- from check-in to valet, to the restaurants, and shops. All of the staff members were friendly, polite and very efficient. I felt an especially warm, friendly welcome when I arrived and was greeted by Mimi at the registration desk. Every interaction I had with the staff at Mystic Lake was enjoyable, and I look forward to returning soon.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Hi Nancy! Thank you so much for the kind words and for taking the time to leave a comment. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay! We hope you will come back and see us again!

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed here with daughter on a back to school shopping trip. I'm not a gambler but I find that hotels will give nicer rooms to promote people to spend money ( kinda like Vegas). The staff were fabulous, friendly and very welcoming. The rooms have been renovated and are large, modern and the beds are comfy. The view from my bed was a gorgeous span of the golf course. It was like waking up in the country!!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
MysticLake, Social Team at Mystic Lake Casino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Hi Crystal! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and found your room and staff accommodating. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and we hope to see you in the future again.