Dint like this hotel much the front desk was rude as hell and told me I was getting a pool side room and dint get it
Sied helped me, and my party so much our Jacques light was broken but he didn't fix it it was amazing. And the best part was when he came back a second time he still didn't fix it. I love this hotel i recommend going to it its only a little disquieting there have fun
Stairs were filthy, bathroom had massive soap scum buildup, there were stains on the ottoman and the mirror in the bathroom, TV cabinet was broken, a silverfish crawled out of one of the wash cloths.
Downstairs by the front door and conference center was gorgeous. BUT the problems started before we even arrived. I looked at the online prices first. Then looked under the rewards program prices. The prices WENT UP!! Called hotel and they wouldn't match price saying it was for a 1 queen, not 2 queens. I am disabled and asked for handicap accessible and was told again, 1 bedroom queen. (We have 2 children). Asked for early check-in, told to call back day of stay. I asked to be near pool. Again, call back. (Yet every time I spoke with a person they tried to send me to a "great opportunity to win... yada, yadda..) Day of stay, called back. Told room was 3rd floor, when asked if they had an elevator the attendent had to ask IF THERE WAS ONE?!? I asked for a 1st or even 2nd floor room. I was told yes but only if I agreed to pay a higher rate for the same exact room. Again, asked for near the pool and early check-in. This was done in part BUT the room was close to the pool only IF you took the stairs. The room itself left a ton of new concerns. Daughter feel over heating/A/C unit and feel on an outcropping of metal piece with SHARP corners. Yes she cut herself. Underneath unit was horrible. Dirty, open to wall, insulation hanging out. Broken headboard, dirt on walls, multiple holes that hadn't been repaired. Above window the was disturbing. Different colored paints and very dirty. Curious piece of wood hanginng out with 3 inch nails and paint off of the wall beside the window. Microwave oven with actual knobs to turn it on. (Good thing I'm old enough to remember how to work it.) No working ice machines on 3rd or 2nd floor. Only working one was beside the front desk which we didn't know existed. Pool was so packed that my young daughters 5/6yrs were to intimidated to enjoy. Continental
breakfast was bad. Dirty waffle maker, low on food. During checkout, I took pictures and showed them to the front desk. Asked for manager, a man (Tony) said he was the Supervisor. He was wearing a thin to tight t-shirt (I was 3rd in line and he didn't even offer to help the other employee who was at least dressed appropriately, for quite a few min later. I showed him my pics, explained what happened and how bad our room looked. He just shrugged it off and handed me a business card for the owner and said asked me to send the pics and he'll have him contact me. No contact made. This was a "stay"cation for my oldest daughter's birthday. Never again and sharing story.
We have stayed at this hotel 2 times before with the last time being in March of 2015. The hotel was a Kelly Inn at that time. When we stayed there the last time we felt the hotel room needed a deep clean and a visit from the maintenance guy, but it wasn't awful.
We decided to stay a night here for a special family outing. It is nice to have poolside rooms with little kids.
We checked in around 5:30 the lobby was very loud with people, but there was not a wait to check in.
When we got to our room the first thing we saw was the Grate that covers the air filter was on the floor and the air filter was absolutely disgusting, it needed to be changed months ago. The toilet seat had a huge crack in it that not only looked dirty and disgusting but would pinch your butt if you were to sit on it. The toilet paper holder wouldn't stay in, so the toilet paper was just rolling around on the floor. There were a few red stains on the carpet as well.
I called down to the front desk and nobody answered.
With 2 children that were begging to go swimming, we decided to put our complaint on hold and head out to the pool.
The instant I walked out of the room my eyes burned from the chemicals in the pool.
We had a family meeting and decided we were not going to stay here. I called down to the front desk. I received no apology. In no way was he trying to "fix" the situation for us.
So we loaded up our 2 absolutely devastated children into the car and went home.
I thought with the change in ownership to a Ramada the place would have been in better condition than the previous times we stayed, this is obviously not the case.
I really think with better maintenance and management this place could be a goldmine.