All reviews waffles restaurant attached sitting room breakfast area hot breakfast fire pit wonderful stay plenty of parking third floor the room was nice convenient location staff was friendly mini fridge many options very nice hotel bed was comfortable twin cities
Reviewed 27 February 2016

We stayed for several nights while in town visiting. The suites are great to have with small children, since they tend to go to bed earlier than the grown-ups. Rooms are clean and beds are quite comfortable! There are two indoor pools which were wonderful to use for the kiddos. The complimentary breakfast is very robust and there were many great options for everyone. When we had friends come visit after dinner, there was a very comfortable and spacious living-room style lobby area that we could congregate in and play cards while visiting. We are planning to stay here again on our next trip!

Date of stay: July 2015
Drew L, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Minneapolis West, MN, responded to this reviewResponded 29 February 2016

Thank you Jennifer S for taking the time out of your day to write us a review on Trip Advisor. The suites really are convenient for our guest that travel with family. The hotel is really set up in a great way with plenty of things to do and plenty of places to congregate. We look forward to that next time you are in the area.

Drew Lynch

Reviewed 24 February 2016

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Drew L, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Minneapolis West, MN, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2016

Reviewed 19 February 2016 via mobile

Stay was ok. Breakfast was kinda gross and room wasn't cleaned well during stay. But my friend was visiting from out of the country and enjoyed staying close to my house, since I live nearby.

The real problem--- Since my friends and I split some expenses and switched hotels a few times during their 8 day vacation, it wasn't clear that we weren't fully charged by this hotel for our stay --due to a "computer glitch". Completely their mistake that was apparently not realized by their crack staff..... For 5 months...

5 MONTHS LATER and two nights are charged to one of my credit cards!!!! I was charged in February 2016 for 2 nights of our September 2016 stay!! When I called about the charge I was told there was a computer glitch of some sort at the time of my stay and we were never charged. Ok fine. But nobody had the courtesy to call to explain what was happening and APOLOGIZE, and ASK what form of payment I or my guest would prefer to pay with FIVE MONTHS LATER. Your arbitrary choice of using one of the cards on file (not the card I even used to guarantee this reservation by the way) put me WELL over my credit limit on the card and now I am being hit with several big FEES equal to a full night stay!!! On top of that, I had to find out by trying to use my card and having it be DECLINED. I had to be embarrassed because of their careless rude insensitive handling of this situation.

I called and I was put to the front office managers voice mail. I left her a very upset message and asked for a callback but nobody bothered, cared, thought a call or email was warranted. Horrible customer service.

I live literally across the street from this place and work in Plymouth too and I've told everyone who will listen to never stay there. There are plenty of other places that will treat you like your business matters.

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Drew L, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Minneapolis West, MN, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2016

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us about the issue. I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. I do understand your frustration, and I am deeply concerned that we did not reach out to you. If you have a chance please contact me directly as I would like to speak with you further about this situation and try to come to an agreeable solution.

Drew Lynch
763-226-2021

Reviewed 17 February 2016

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Drew L, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Minneapolis West, MN, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2016

Reviewed 16 February 2016

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Drew L, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Minneapolis West, MN, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2016