US$84
US$88
US$76
Ruttger's Bay Lake Lodge(Deerwood)(Great Value!)
US$242
Priceline
US$122
Travelocity
US$115
All reviewsplumsgrand casinoburger barrewards cardmovie theaterslot machinesrooms are nicethe check in processcasino floorgreat weekendgrand grillnon smoking sectionhot tubcalled the front deskgamblingmillebingo
Reviewed 16 August 2017

I've stayed at the casino many times, and it's always been good. The beds and pillows are awesome. If you are there during a busy time, the rates can get up there - with no real amenities other than your room. They still have smoking rooms, being they are part of the Indian band - and on one occasion, I had a non-smoking room that was apparently too close to the smoking ones, because I could smell it the whole time we were there. If you get a room far enough away - they are really nice.

Room Tip: If you want a non - smoking room - ask for one away from first floor - the smoke travels.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 August 2017

We like going there because of the perks when you use your players card. We can usually get a free room for one or two nights and some free play on the slots. Everyone is friendly and the rooms nice....especially the bed linens. We like to meet up with friends that live close to Brainerd and catch up. Looking forward to going again soon.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 August 2017

I booked a room for my husband's birthday for just $25 a night. When we arrived our room was not ready and I inquired about an upgrade. They were very accommodating and offered me a great deal on a suite with a jacuzzi in the room. Needless to say, it was a great birthday surprise for my hubby. The room was beautiful, clean and relaxing. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 August 2017

My wife and I always enjoy visting Mille Lacs Grand Casino. Rooms are very comfortable and staff throughout hotel and casino are always friendly and efficient.
We like the wide and good variety of slots and enjoy also having a movie theater close by so we can take in a movie now and then.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2017

For the money, not a bad choice but with two caveats: 1) On some weekends, big-name entertainers draw lots of fans and room prices do climb rather noticeably. Weekday rates are reasonable. 2) If you are at all allergic to smoke, do not plan to eat in the Casino! The dining areas aren't smoky, but getting to the buffet means holding your breath for a couple hundred yards.

Otherwise, rooms are fine, although a bit shopworn. Beds are fine, bathroom and the room itself have been clean each stay. Decent linens, the TV works, and if it is rainy and you don't want to gamble, there is the Grand Mawka Theatre a short (outside) walk away. Staff seems to be super-friendly, and we would encourage Seniors to get a Grand Rewards card, and then use it on Tuesdays at the kiosk for special offers, ranging from free ice cream to a greatly reduced room rate (prior to checking in!).

Room Tip: Get a Grand Rewards card, use on Tuesdays
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple