“Outstanding”
Review of Cake Walk

Cake Walk
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Northfield
Reviewed 13 September 2017

I live in Northfield and always encourage visitors to try out Cake Walk. There are so many amazing goodies that it requires multiple visits. I recommend taking home a dozen cupcakes because choosing just one takes too long. My favorites are anything that has raspberries in it. (Cheesecake, cupcakes, tarts, etc.)

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Everyone gets to pick their favorite & it's the same price as a nice cake! We get a dozen & each person chooses... And sometimes we share so we can have 2 flavors.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

We ordered a large number of cupcakes for a party. Had other great food available also, but everybody was talking about how great the cupcakes were

Reviewed 10 July 2017

I had them deliver cupcakes to my college son for his birthday, and he and his friends raved about them.

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Literally the best banana bar i have ever had had. The cup cakes are great. Huge variety stop by when down town

Been to Cake Walk? Share your experiences!