“Great food, breakfast, lunch and dinner”

Tavern of Northfield
Ranked #1 of 52 Restaurants in Northfield
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 7 August 2018

We stayed at the Archer House and the tavern was such a great place to eat. Two of our group ate late and enjoyed their sandwiches. We had a delicious breakfast the next morning, dessert in the afternoon and dinner that evening. And our waiter Jake was quite accommodating in taking a photo with us. Loved this place.

Reviewed 30 July 2018

3 of us had lunch here recently. The woman who was our server was pretty slow and was not going to move any faster or be any more helpful than she absolutely had to.
At one point we were told that we were getting a new server (who never showed) finally the original showed up to bring us our food.
I had the Chicken Stew and half of a flatbread pizza. The stew was pretty tasteless but the Flatbread pizza was good. I don’t think I’d go back, there are several other restaurants in town that I’d try first.

Reviewed 26 July 2018

Was our first time eating at the Tavern. We ere very impressed with the food, service and atmosphere.

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

I think that this is my favorite restaurant in Northfield. I love the food, the creativity, and most of all the experience. I have never had a bad one! I just wish I lived in Northfield so I could go more often.

1  Thank 493alanar
Reviewed 21 July 2018

We had lunch on the patio at the Tavern. Great food and service. You have a wonderful view of the river walk