“Famous Fried Chicken”

Quarterback Club
Ranked #9 of 52 Restaurants in Northfield
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 27 August 2018

As locals, we know this is the only place to pick up wonderful, eat-the-crispy-skin fried chicken periodically, which we just did Saturday supper. I will admit we seldom eat in the restaurant, but the few times we have, the burgers have been delicious, casual service providers friendly and efficient. I know from electricians and plumbers we've had in our home that lunch service is also quick and yummy!

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

I drive by this place many times but this time I decided to stop in. This will be my new go to place for lunch. The super burger is awesome but I can’t wait to try a lot of the other items. Their menu is huge. Fresh hamburgers, sandwiches, pocket pita’s croissants, hoagies, and weekly specials. Here at noon and there is not an empty seat in the place. I highly recommend.

Reviewed 12 February 2018

Most people think of the QB for excellent burgers and chicken, but they also have the best Hogie / Subs in the area. Premium meat and delicious rolls served hot or cold, with the roll toasted or not. Plus the option to have great fries or onion rings as a side.

As usual, served by the friendly staff.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

We had a great meal and it was very good. The chicken was delicious and the staff were awesome. It is a great place and you will be happy you stopped and wont leave hungry.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

If you want a quick and reasonable meal in a diner atmosphere, this place fills the bill. Don't expect haute cuisine, but you can get a great cheeseburger with cooked onions and pickle for less than $2.75 before blinking an eye (almost). Order at the counter, find a table and the food is brought to you. Very nice and hard-working staff. Had lunch here twice this week. Can't wait to try the chicken.