“Great breakfast and brunch!”

Ole Store Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Ole Store Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 52 Restaurants in Northfield
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

Drove down from Minneapolis for late breakfast with an old friend. This place is well known for weekend breakfasts and was busy but we were seated immediately (10:30). The interior is well designed for conversation especially if you are in a booth.

There are lots of vegetarian and vegan choices which was good for us. The coffee is excellent. The orange juice tasted to be from concentrate so there’s one immediate improvement to be made. My breakfast partner had a vegan waffle and I had the vegetarian Migas, scrambled eggs, vegetables, tortilla strips and guacamole and it was delicious.

Service was prompt and friendly despite a busy day. The bill was $33 for two. I’ll go again.

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

We were in town visiting a relative and needed a close, quick place for lunch that wasn’t fast food. We had two kinds of pizzas (brisket BBQ and chicken Alfredo) a brisket sandwich, shrimp hoagie and an orzo Greek salad. Everything was freshly prepared and quite good.

Reviewed 19 August 2018

I always enjoy breakfast or lunch at Ole Store Restaurant with breakfast dishes my favorite. I also noticed how much other people frequent and state they enjoy the food also. It's a popular place!

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

The Ole Store is one of the nicer places in town to eat. Good menu with great selection. Good food and service. Ambiance is nice.

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I took a drive and stopped in for lunch. Food was fabulous! Wonderful choices and combinations. We each had something different. Would definitely go back there again. Very accommodating for people who eat gluten free.