“good sandwiches ”
Review of Smoqehouse

Smoqehouse
Ranked #18 of 52 Restaurants in Northfield
Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

had the pulled pork and jerk chicken. Both were good and fries ok. was quick service. would come again.

Reviewed 20 August 2018

Visiting our son at college in Northfield, there are not many food options. We ate at a lot of them and this place is worth visiting. It is a small place that offers their spin on smoked meats. We liked it and recommend you visit it in tiny Northfield

1  Thank Tatabooboobax
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

My husbands sister lives in Northfield and we met her for lunch and she suggested this place...good choice. It’s nothing fancy but the food is really good. You order at the front counter from the menu on a chalkboard and find a table and when your order is ready they yell out your name. One of the specials was wings and fries so my sister-in-law and I had that and my husband had salad and soup. The wings were great and so were the hand cut fries. My husband loved the soup...pork teriyaki with veggies...and the salad was just ok. Their specialty is smoked meats but it’s nice to have other options. Next time we’ll have to try a sandwich. Great little place.

Reviewed 29 April 2018

The brisket burger was one of the most delicious 'burgers I've ever had -- meaty and full of flavor and texture, blending nicely with the cheese. And, as other reviewers report, I had no regrets about snarfing down the huge basket of french fries. They were brilliant and the sauce was good, too. The service was prompt when I was there, though the atmosphere and table arrangement made it hard to avoid others' conversations. Smoqe is another sign that Northfield, Minnesota is a food destination these days, not, as it used to be, a place where college dining hall food was arguably better than anything you could order in town.

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

I've enjoyed everything I've eaten here. They give you a ton of delicious fries. My only knock is it takes forever to get your food

Been to Smoqehouse? Share your experiences!