“Better than IHOP”

Perkins Family Restaurant & Bakery
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

I ordered a Meat and Potatoes Omelet, and it was great, as well as the service. I have absolutely no complaints about this place, and I would prefer it to IHOP or Waffle House any day.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

I was there at 5:30 am and enjoyed a very good breakfast. Surprisingly there were a lot of people there at that hour. Service was good and the food was delicious.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

My girlfriends & I enjoy meeting once or twice a year, & my husband & I enjoy coming here late at night. The food has always been good & I get the muffins or a large piece of pie for dessert

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Able to get in and seated quickly, got a corner table for the two of us. Gave our drinks order to the hostess, and then the waitress ( Jackie) arrived with our drinks. I ordered eggs sunny side up with now crust on the edge, they arrived perfect. Jackie took good care of us, when attempting to check out had to wait a few minutes as hostess (Izzy) seemed swamped and frazzled. people coming in in groups she eventually handled things but I did notice a young woman and her two children walk out shortly after being seated.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I was staying at Best Western and discovered Perkins was very close so we gave it a try. We loved our lunch so well that we got our dinner there too. I was pleasantly surprised at how well the food tasted and the serving size was more than I could eat at one time.