“A quick supper with a coupon”

Perkins Family Restaurant & Bakery
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Able to get in and seated quickly, got a corner table for the two of us. Gave our drinks order to the hostess, and then the waitress ( Jackie) arrived with our drinks. I ordered eggs sunny side up with now crust on the edge, they arrived perfect. Jackie took good care of us, when attempting to check out had to wait a few minutes as hostess (Izzy) seemed swamped and frazzled. people coming in in groups she eventually handled things but I did notice a young woman and her two children walk out shortly after being seated.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I was staying at Best Western and discovered Perkins was very close so we gave it a try. We loved our lunch so well that we got our dinner there too. I was pleasantly surprised at how well the food tasted and the serving size was more than I could eat at one time.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

This Perkins was as good as any other that I have visited with the usual menu and very attentive service.

Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

I like going after 9pm for half off appetizers. They have deals on slices of pie and burger with fries too.

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

The people who work here are the most friendly, caring and lovely people! One server in particular- Katie- she is the epitome of what a server should be! I have severe food allergies and she always takes care of me. She even knows my order so when I come in with business folks, I don't have to look like a freak ordering infront of them. She deserves a HUGE raise. I'm in debt to her every time we eat there!

❤️❤️❤️❤️