“Busy but still quick”

Perkins Family Restaurant & Bakery
Reviewed 18 October 2016

This Perkins was as good as any other that I have visited with the usual menu and very attentive service.

Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

I like going after 9pm for half off appetizers. They have deals on slices of pie and burger with fries too.

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

The people who work here are the most friendly, caring and lovely people! One server in particular- Katie- she is the epitome of what a server should be! I have severe food allergies and she always takes care of me. She even knows my order so when I come in with business folks, I don't have to look like a freak ordering infront of them. She deserves a HUGE raise. I'm in debt to her every time we eat there!

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Reviewed 16 August 2016

Have eaten at many of the Perkins around and this Perkins is not a very clean restaurant if you ask me. Tiles were dirty and just overall very dirty looking.

Reviewed 7 August 2016

Place was nice..food was good..Chelsea was our waitress and she was very nice..always making sure everything was OK...Thank you Chelsea !!!!!