See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 August 2018

This was a very nice and clean room. The building was a modern place and located off the main road and close to the interstate. We had a very good experience. The fine family restraint was just around the corner, easy walk. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 November 2017

I will never stay here again. The shower and shower curtain were full of mold. Couldn't even use the shower. The kitchen cabinet was full of mouse turds. The chairs were filthy with stuff spilled on them. Only the center of the carpet was vacuumed. Nothing was dusted. The walls had stuff slopped all over them. I did a bunch of cleaning in there before I could even go to bed. When I got up in the morning my eyes were swollen from the dust and everything. Breakfast is a laugh. Not even a piece of fruit to eat. I would not recommend this place to anyone. I have plenty of photos which I took after I had already cleaned half the room. When I called and asked who owned this motel the lady hung up on me.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 October 2017

We did not have reservations and staff was able to accommodate us. Our room had a king size bed and a couch which probably opened into a sleeper. The room also includes a microwave and fridge. There are no coffee makers in the rooms. I was a little concerned when we arrived as carpeting is old and worn in public spaces like the elevator. The upholstered furniture in the room could do with a steam clean also. However, the bed was very comfortable. We ended up staying a second night, but had to move rooms. The second room also had a king bed, but the room was smaller and had a chair instead of a couch. The carpet had a square cut out of it. I also noticed when I sat in the chair that there was small debris next to the bed which the vacuum failed to pick up. On the plus side, the tv channel offerings are very good and include the Hallmark Channel and Lifetime.The desk staff seems to work long shifts. It generally is not manned. One uses a phone to summon them and they look like they have been trying to rest in the back room. I felt bad disturbing them. Breakfast is mainly carbs...cereal and pastries. For healthy options, eat elsewhere,

Room Tip: 302 is large and has a sofa. It may be a sleeper which would be good if traveling with kids.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 September 2017

We booked a king suite with a Jacuzzi tub, upon checking in we were told the tub was no in service. They did not offer us a comparable room even though there was almost no other guest there. When we got to our room the out of service tub hadn't been cleaned in months it had a rust colored grim all over it. When i explained this to the front desk she tried to tell me they don't clean it when its broken and that's just the color of it- it was just filthy. the air conditioner did not keep the temp stable so all night it was kicking back on loudly or it was stifling hot in our room. When i was finally able to talk to a manager all he wanted to do was talk over me vs listen to why i was dis-satisfied with my stay. ultimately he said he would refund us $20 and that is the most he can do and his final offer. i feel a full refund was owed based on how bad the room was. would not ever stay here again or recommend it.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Property looks ok on outside but once you walk into lobby it changes.... dirty floors, dingy dark look and the hallways and elevator are filthy. .. the room I was in has recently been upgraded. Newer paint new ac unit newer bathroom nice TV and comfy beds. But the service is terrible.. no answers at front desk when called and the continental breakfast is a joke .... a juice machine, an out of order coffee machine and some stale muffins and old cereal ... terrible... very strange check in and out .. I was given a receipt from debit machine for my credit card and no paper work or receipt on departure.... over priced for this dump stay away and go elsewhere

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple