“Fast service”

Add it.
Caribou Coffee
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in New Hope
Reviewed 4 October 2015

I've stopped in here several times, and is my favorite coffee shop. This Caribou is very well managed. I can get Hot decaf anytime a day, without having to wait. Service is always friendly, helpful, and fast. There is also an outdoor sitting area too.

Reviewed 21 April 2015 via mobile

Friendly staff at New Hope , MN Winnetka site who always remember my drink and greet me by name, especially Miranda.

Reviewed 12 April 2015

This is a nice Caribou coffee with a good amount of seating and lots of parking. The staff is friendly. It is a little loud when crowded so can be a bit hard to here.

The tables are close together so if you need a private meeting space this would not be a good place if crowded.

Reviewed 10 November 2014

We were attending a hockey tournament at New Hope Arena and we're from Massachusetts and didn't see any Dunkin Donuts in the area so we chose Caribou Coffee which was only 5 minutes away from the rink.

I had the medium roast coffee and it was really good and my wife had an ice french vanilla which she said was better than Dunkin Donuts. We had some time to kill before the game and sat in front of the fire place drinking our coffees and reading our e-mails and Iphones (very relaxing). If you're from New England and you're looking for a good coffee try Caribou Coffee, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 17 November 2012

I like to buy local, but I don't need an excuse to be a customer of Caribou Coffee. Their coffee is a notch above Starbuck's - I know many coffee aficionados may not think that's much of a compliment, but I am a Starbuck's fan too, so calibrate your reaction(!).

Now that winter is here - you *have* to try the Hot Chocolate. they melt real chocolate for each cup and it is amazing. Answer the quirky daily trivia and save 10 cents. I don't think anyone cares about 10 cents these days, but I do appreciate the unique but comfortable Northwoods-with-attitude style of each locations. Enjoy!