“Best Shawarma”
Review of Tahini - CLOSED

Tahini
Reviewed 25 August 2016

They have the best Shawarma I ever ate in the USA. I ordered the steak shawarma, hummus, falafel and tabouli sald. The food was very good, but my favorite was the shawarma

Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

We kept driving by and wondering what it was. This weekend we decided to check it out.
We are glad we did. I had a bowl with steak and my husband had a wrap. He said that it tasted just like Istanbul.
We will be going back soon I am sure.

Reviewed 30 June 2016

I haven't tried their bowls, or any of their meat selections, but the falafel sandwich is outstanding! This isn't your typical falafel pocket bread sandwich that falls apart after the first few bites (with really dry bread, and overcooked falafel). Their bread is really fresh, and they roll everything up like a burrito, so it's very easy to eat, even with a ton of fixings. They have extras that I have never seen at other Middle Eastern restaurants, such as onions sprinkled with a purplish spice (really good), and chopped Arabian pickles, along with some really great sauce choices. Aside from the feta cheese, all the extras are free. Although the ingredients are all really fresh, the young man who helped me drained everything really well before putting it into the sandwich so it wasn't dripping while I was eating it! I brought my mother here the first time, and my husband the second time, and they both loved it. My husband had the shawirma, and said he will definitely order it again!

Reviewed 28 May 2016

If you are craving a chicken shawarma, this is the place to go. The food and sauces are very close to what you can get in the Middle East. It is fast food and is made right in front of you. It is set up like a Subway where you get what you want on it. The garlic sauce is exceptional. They will also patiently walk you through their setup if you have never been there before.

Reviewed 15 May 2016

Love this place. It's tiny and modest but spotless, family-owned, and brings the stop-in, choose-your-own shawarma we've had in many other cities to Minneapolis - or at least, New Brighton. Good fresh ingredients. No MSG hangover. Excellent service. The only complaint I have is that they pre-slice and hot box their rotisserie meats. My chicken was not quite hot and slightly dry. Other than that, a wonderful experience.