“ Regular customers”

Viet Noodles
Ranked #7 of 29 Restaurants in New Brighton
Cuisines: Chinese, Vietnamese
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

We eat here frequently. The pho, cheese wontons, and house Cantonese chow mein are our favorites. There is only one server and she is always there. Very friendly.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

This is our family favorite pho place to go to. First time I tried pho is when my brother I law made it(who is Asian) Ever since then I couldn't find restaurant that made such good pho as my brother in law did. That was until we walked in to this restaurant. For such small and not fancy at all place I didn't expect such good/yummy food. We become regular customers ever since. Bottom line is, IF YOU LOVE PHO, THEN YOU MUST TRY THIS VIETNAM NOODLES RESTAURANT (you won't regret)

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 9 August 2017

My family and I have visited Viet Noodles once, but we were pleasantly surprised by this small local restaurant. We were greeted with a smile, and our 5-year-old daughter and her doll were especially welcomed. The menu is a mix of Vietnamese and Chinese, and we had both - I enjoyed a bowl of Pho, and my wife and daughter enjoyed a Chinese beef entrée and fried rice. The dishes were delicious, hot, and ample. I cannot speak to authenticity (I am neither Vietnamese, nor Chinese), but we enjoyed our meal. We will be back, and I recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

Went here because my normal place closed and they service chow mien now, I herd good things, food was just ok much better option in area. I asked them to make it spicy they told me chow mien is not spicy so they can't. More pricy than other places in area. Not saying don't. Ok just ok.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

Egg rolls had alot of meat and not much noodle or veggie, wasn't our favorite.

Pho only came in one size. It was good but they didnt have a combo meat pho and the waitress was amused when I asked for two extra meats to my bowl, beef brisket wasnt great.

Didn't make my top three but to each their own.

Date of visit: April 2017