“Great”
Review of Arepa Bite

Arepa Bite
Reviewed 9 September 2018

Great food and service, good value. Worth the trip. I eat lunch there and enjoy it. Been there several tims.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Nice place to visit alone or with family and friends, food is really good everything looks nice and clean price is also good. Want to try something different ? Come I assure you will enjoy it and try the 3 milks Cake

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank javisan2020
Reviewed 24 June 2018

Had never heard about this restaurant but turned out to be a great place to have a lunch at. We were delightfully surprised. Wasn't crowded and the service was very friendly. Owner put together the food, very friendly and explained what we were ordering. It is certainly someplace I will go back to when in the area. Highly recommend.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 22 September 2017

I loved the Rumbera Arepa. Two thick slices of tender pork loin, perfectly seasoned and covered with cheddar cheese. The arepa itself was like a tender cornmeal pita, only thicker and more flavorful. Sandwiches are served with two sauces, a creamy green garlic sauce that was wonderful, and a chimichuri with just the right amount of heat. I must go back to try the other arepas and sides like plantains and yucca. Counter service is fast and super friendly, my server took the time to help me understand the menu choices.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

We have driven past this restaurant several times and finally decided to try it. Not really sure what to get, we each tried an arepa with yucca fries on the side. A lot of sandwich with good flavor. The bread was different- softer than a tortilla and thicker, very tasty. Not sure about the fries. Good, but not something that grabbed us. The mango drink was very refreshing. Clean place with friendly service. Definitely will return.

Date of visit: July 2017

Been to Arepa Bite? Share your experiences!