“Good Family Restuarant”

Countryside Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in Motley
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 17 February 2017

We eat here all the time & the food is great! The waitresses are very friendly & eager to please. This is the best place to eat in the town of Motley, MN.

Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

Staff is great, food is great, atmosphere is great, basically everything about this place is great. They have probably the best chicken strips I have ever ate as well as very good breakfast options.

Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

Good service, pretty good food. Don't get the pancakes! Friendly atmosphere. Perfect place to stop while driving through town

Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

This place is always consistent on food and service it's always good . We eat here everytime we visit family and have been impressed every time . Good family setting . Great service . Clean reatraunt. Good size portions of food there huge . Just super impressed Every time .

Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

Is this a 5 star restaurant? No. Is it a place to come relax and share a good meal with family and friends? Absolutely. Very family friendly. Food came out quickly and hot. We had corn dogs, burgers, grilled cheese, tuna melt, salad, and soups. Those that had the rice soup all thought it was very good. I had a cup of the chili- it was fine, would have preferred it with a bit more of a kick, but I like my chili spicy so I can't fault them for it. Only disappointment was I didn't save room for dessert.