See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 January 2016

this hotel was sold to new owners last summer they are working on getting and training new staff,updates to facilities etc. which will take time & money to do. food is very good soup I had there one day was the best since my Mom made it. my advice be patient with the new owners as they work to improve everything.

Stayed: August 2015
2  Thank Allen A
Reviewed 27 December 2015 via mobile

My family and I have stayed here for years when we come to town to visit family. The last time we stayed the carpet in the hallway started to get wet after we took a shower. The rooms were in complete disrepair, as was most of the hotel. My wife and I have vowed never to stay hear again, regardless of name changes.

Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Matthew_Hons
Reviewed 11 November 2015 via mobile

This hotel isn't really that bad. Trust me. I've stayed in wayyyy worse. Big rooms, comfortable beds, accommodating staff that bends over backwards to help. Owners apparently recently acquired the hotel, so, yeah, its getting worked on.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank elbantastico
Reviewed 27 August 2015 via mobile

My husband and I with some friends stayed here for a wedding. Room was big and clean. We had fun at the hotels pool. It was very clean and big. The event rooms were stunning!!!! The restaurant that is attached had amazing service and great food!

Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Cassandra F
Reviewed 5 August 2015

We have stayed at this hotel before, there is not a lot to choose from in Morris. It has usually been quiet but not in the best condition. This time was the worst experience that we have had here. There was a baseball tournament in town with many players staying here. It was loud at night with door knocking and noise in the hall. The restaurant/lounge were closed, something about getting a new permit. Free Wi-Fi but not a good signal.

I think that the prices had been raised due to the baseball tournament in town. It was definitely not worth what we had to pay.

We like the pool because it is quite large for a hotel pool. The hot tub was open this time but it was cold.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family