“Wonderful Local Greek Resraurant”
Review of Christos

Christos
Reserve with OpenTable
Christos is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 107 Restaurants in Minnetonka
Cuisines: Greek, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 January 2018

Met my brother-in-law for a guys lunch out. My first time here his umpteenth. I loved it. Service was prompt and courteous. I had salmon in puff pastry plus a side salad of tabbouleh and it was all great. Sat by the fireplace on a very cold day, it was very comforting. I'll be back to try something else on the extensive menu.BTW, the bathrooms were very clean

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

One of my 17 year olds favorite restaurant. Great staff. A great place to change things up and get some delicious Greek food. My husband and I always split a sampler plate. I like the Greek beer as well.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 20 October 2017

There are not many restaurants specializing in Greek food here, so we were thrilled to give this a try. We were here for lunch and they offered daily lunch specials. I settled on the meat moussaka, that included potatoes and one of my favorites, egg and lemon soup (Avgolemono). The soup was just exquisite, and the moussaka was also just a taste sensation. My daughter got the meat dolmades, and they were tasty as well. The young man that greeted and seated us had the demeanor of a teen performing community service under duress, but our waitress was friendly and our table service was very good.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

We just moved to Minnesota recently and this was our first time here the service and the food or phenomenal.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Eight family members celebrated a birthday at Christos. Nice decor, great service and hefty portions. Everyone was very happy with their entree. The lemon soup and Greek Hash (strips of gyros with potatoes and vegetables) were especially tasty. And the 89 year old birthday "girl" got a complimentary dessert with a candle!

Date of visit: August 2017

Been to Christos? Share your experiences!