“Gluten free options”

Hazellewood Grill and Tap Room
Reserve with OpenTable
Hazellewood Grill and Tap Room is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 105 Restaurants in Minnetonka
Price range: US$10 - US$28
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 August 2018

Great gluten-free roll option to replace toast/breads. Truly can't tell it's gluten free -- great texture and flavor. Also, perfectly poached eggs!

Date of visit: August 2018
Gena S, Front Office Manager at Hazellewood Grill and Tap Room, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Thank you! We are happy you are happy! We hope we see you again soon!

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

It was our first time eating here and I thought it sounded good from what I heard. I was not a fan of their famous potatoes. We had prime rib and it was just ok.

Date of visit: May 2018
Gena S, Front Office Manager at Hazellewood Grill and Tap Room, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

We are sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your experience. We hope that you will try us again sometime.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

Second time with a problem getting reservations for breakfast on a Sunday morning. Called on Friday. Placed on hold because, as I was told, the manager needs to approve reservations. Huh? We reserved for two adults and two children. Upon arrival, it wasn’t all that busy, but they had just opened. We were seated in the private dining area where we remained by ourselves for most of our meal. Five minutes after being seated we hadn’t seen anyone. I went to the hostess stand to let them know that nobody had waited on us or taken drink orders. I let them know that we were actually ready to order. Three people stared at me and didn’t say anything. I went back to our table. A server did appear and then another. They seemed to have seated us in an area with no appointed server. Food was good, as usual, but those famou popovers were cold and the general serving sizes were much smaller than in previous visits. My omelette was about half the size of in the past and the Gouda hashbrowns were also about half the serving and the toast was burned. I’d also ordered a drink for one of the kids and didn’t realize that it hadn’t shown up until we were almost done. Of course, at that point, kid with the missing drink is asking for it and I wasn’t going to bother. I didn’t mention it to the server, but no apologies. Those probably seem like little things, but it takes so much effort to go out for a family breakfast with kids, so I really hope for a better experience. We won’t be going for breakfast again. Will stick to lunch in the bar. Without kids.

Date of visit: March 2018
Dede C, General Manager at Hazellewood Grill and Tap Room, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Hi Kimmykit,
Thank you for letting us know about your visit. This is not a typical scenario at Hazellewood. You should be able to dine with us at any time of day, with or without children at expect prompt service. A reservation of 4 does not need approval of a Manager, I will check to see if I happened to have a trainee on when you made the reservation as they need to initial the reservation page. All seated areas of our Restaurant have assigned servers, you should not have had to wait for service at all at any time. our complimentary popovers can vary in size as they are homemade, you certainly can have more. As for the breakfast items, we use portion sizes to ensure consistency, not to say this cant be faulty. I will look back and find your reservation and phone number and give you a call. We appreciate all comments good and bad as we use these for training tools.
Thank You for you comments.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Went there last night with my wife and some friends. As usual, the food and the service were excellent. Only downside was an extremely loud group at the table behind us which made communication with our friends nearly impossible. Too bad the management did not ask them to quiet down.

I had the Iowa pork chops. They were delicious and the portion was generous.

Date of visit: March 2018
Gena S, Front Office Manager at Hazellewood Grill and Tap Room, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Thank you so much for your review and comments! we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Hazellwood is located in a small strip mall, an unlikely location for a restaurant of this caliber. We visited last night and had a great meal. Ahi tuna appetizer, scallops, pork chop and pot pie and banana cream pie for dessert. All very good. You can make reservation on Open Table and I suggest you do, especially on the weekend.

Date of visit: March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to let everyone know of your good experience! we look forward to seeing you again soon!