“Excellent service”

Blue Birch Restaurant
Ranked #33 of 99 Restaurants in Minnetonka
Price range: US$12 - US$27
Description: Led by Food & Wine's former Best New Chef, Seth Bixby Daugherty, Blue Birch serves up modern American cuisine inspired by the diverse cultural influences within Minnesota. Using regionally-sourced ingredients, Blue Birch's menu offers new approaches to popular dishes, including an egg noodle bowl with beef tenderloin, pan seared salmon with faro, and lemon ricotta gluten-free pancakes.
Reviewed 2 July 2018

I did not try their food items. Only thing I have been getting from the restaurant is Starbucks Cappuccino. Service is excellent, staff is very friendly. They may need to train all of the bar attendants as Baristas as well as some of the personal does not make good Cappuccino. I normally don't have time to go to Starbucks in the morning so I get my Cappuccino fix from the onsite Starbucks but unfortunately cappuccino quality and taste is not consistent.

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Very convenient since I was staying here and nothing else is a close walk but the customer service was excellent. I had the burger and it was cooked exactly ad I ordered. The wait staff was very busy but did not act like he was.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

We had a great experience here with the service and with the food. The dining room was rather bright so we opted to eat at one of the many tables at the bar. With it being right in the lobby there is a lot of traffic and people watching. Service was prompt and food arrived in the same manor. Had fish/chips and bison burger all of which were great.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Went down to the breakfast buffet and the offerings were pretty slim. I did not have to pay for the meal as it was given to me free as a frequent stayer member. However, i was brought a bill to sign with my hotel room and it said the cost was $17+. What? If i had not gotten it for free and ate there and was presented with that charge, I would have been pretty annoyed. Basically, a breakfast at a residence inn is better than what I had this morning!

Reviewed 17 May 2017

there weren't too many options walking.... but was happily surprised by the offerings and quality, not your typical Marriott!!!!