“Our second visit was as good as the first!”

Emily's Lebanese Delicatessen
Ranked #198 of 1,855 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Lebanese
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 7 August 2017

Fast service, delicious food. Large portions.

We ordered an app tray, and that could have been the meal. Hummus, baba ganoush, olives and feta cheese (it was enough for a lunch the next day.)

The kibbi was as good as I remembered as were the flatbreads.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

I've had some great food at Emily's! Unfortunately they list themselves as being open until 10, and they turn the grill off at 9. So if you plan on going for food, go before 9.

Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

Emily's Lebanese Delicatessen....Wow!
Had really no idea if the Mrs and I would like "Lebanese" food (especially Terri as she's the picky one) but before we left she was already making comments about 'the next time we come back'....the food was outstanding!
I had the Lamb Shish Kabobs and Terri had the Chicken Kabobs...the Mista Bread appetizer was just awesome. A warm bread/roll item coated in warm butter...I'm going to dream about tonite guaranteed.
When we walked in it was fairly empty but a few minutes later they just got hammered with a ton of people coming in so the service got a little slow but I'll cut them some slack as we could tell they were doing their best.
Great place!

Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

If you have a love for Lebanese food this is your go to place! Authentic great food with no frills. Reasonably priced, good service. The food did not disappoint.

Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

This is a wonderful place for traditional Lebanese food, new renovation looks wonderful. My family and I have been going here for about 12 years.