“Good alternative to Taco Bell”
Review of Zantigo Mexican Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Zantigo Mexican Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

This chain has been around a very long time and have the "original" chili cheese burrito or "chilito" which the family loves. Not
Gonna rave about it but since variety is the spice of life, give it a try. Taco burritos another family favorite.

Reviewed 17 October 2015

I had chosen to tryout Zantigo because I had seen it a couple times when I've been in the area. My food came quickly once I ordered it and was mostly good. The only real complaint I have was about the rice. I'm not sure what kind of herb/spice is used with it, but it completely ruined the taste of the rice so I didn't finish that. The Tigo fries were perfectly seasoned and were recommended by the cashier.

Reviewed 24 August 2014

Food was all right; nothing special. If you have more time, I would go to Don Pablo's which isn't too far.
I doubt I'd go back...