“Uptown location is great!”

Marina Grill & Deli
Ranked #765 of 1,851 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 16 September 2015

Lunch here is some of the best food in uptown. Had the falafel sandwich (with hummus instead of cuke sauce) and tabouli salad. Fresh, tasty, cooked in front of me, and I would expect this place to be more crowed each time I go back, because it's that good. fast and freindly service and if you don't love middle eastern food, you will after eating here.

1  Thank vikesmike

Reviewed 29 July 2015

First time we had gyros which were the best we've had. Second time I tried the buffet and tried all sorts of interesting foods.

Reviewed 1 November 2014 via mobile

Great buffet, delicious food, lots of variety, friendly service, spectacular. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

My family and I went there on July 28th, 2014 to celebrate Eid day at this restaurant. I will never understand as a fellow Muslim why the prices were increased to $17 for that day. First and foremost, I have only seen it with ethnic communities to increase pricing on a day of joy and happiness. Whereas on Christmas eve or any other American Holiday, it's been the norm to receive buy one get one free offers from place like Old country buffet or Home Town Buffet. And secondly, the food was the same as in any other day so why the price gouging on the customer? And why were the poor non-muslim American community paying the higher price on something they had nothing to do with? I was frankly ashamed of this practice. I will never go there again because to me it's unfair that a "family restaurant" would treat their customers this way, all to squeeze as much as possible on ONE DAY. And like I said, there was no increase on the food variety. So were we being charged extra because it was EID? I don't get it.

1  Thank Ahmed A
Reviewed 1 April 2014 via mobile

Keeping in mind the price, it's a good buffet that allow to try all kind of Arabic and Mediterranean food. Kebab, chicken, shrimps, vegetables, salad, pasta, corn, ... Very large variety of food in a all you can eat buffet..... Sure it is not the top quality but it's tasty.