All reviewsm clubfifth floorstreet leveltarget centerthe concierge loungeparking garagebreakfast buffetnicollet malllight railcorner roomhigh floortwo blockslocation is greatbusiness hoteltwins gamewater pressurefitness center
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed the night after attending a concert at target field. Curb side valet, was quick, easy and affordable. Check in was also very easy Stay in a king room on the 13th floor. Bed was amazing. Wish the shower was a little bigger but overall was a very comfortable stay. I’ve stayed here for business in the past and this hotel never disappoints.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
TeamMarriott, Manager at Minneapolis Marriott City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Dear Z37,

Thank you for making the Minneapolis Marriott City Center your preferred hotel in Minneapolis. We appreciate your kind words and compliments regarding your stay. We strive to make our guests' travel needs as easy as possible during their visit, and we are happy we could assist you. Thanks for your repeat business, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

I'm on the 19th floor awake at 12:04 am listening to the deep bass and drums (and dj yelling above that) from the bar across the street. I called the front desk to ask when the noise will end and whether I could change my room. "2am" she said. And its heard practically in every room. "We get a lot of complaints about that." The vulgar language is an added plus.
Only two more hours.

M club is quite lame as well. Small Concierge lounge at best.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank travelingman349
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Minneapolis Marriott City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2018

Dear travelingman349,

Thank you for evaluating your recent stay with us. We are very sorry you were inconvenienced by the noise from a nearby establishment and we apologize that we were not able to resolve the issue for you. Thanks again for taking time to tell us about your stay. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 4 August 2018

Great hotel! Very comfortable bed. My 20th-floor room was spacious, with high ceilings and a nice view of Minneapolis. Super clean, and the hotel bar/restaurant was very nice, with friendly staff. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
TeamMarriott, Manager at Minneapolis Marriott City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2018

Dear kellym31311,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to post a review. We are delighted you could experience our spacious style and excellent service. Thanks again for recommending us, and we hope you will make the Minneapolis Marriott City Center your home away from home whenever your travels bring you to our city.

Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

I travel a lot. Rarely do I encounter a bad hotel. This, however, is one. Why? First, I called the "operator" a number of times. (Shouldn't have to, ever.) Every single time, to my amazement, the "operator" played dead - or - deaf. No response whatsoever. Finally, I received responses only after yelling "hello??" Second, the lobby is on 5. There's 4 elevator banks from 1-6. Then you need a 2d bank of only 5 slow speed elevators from floors 5 or 6 to the other 20+ floors. I, literally , waited 3,5, 7 minutes for the second bank, both up and down. Third, the cable television works occasionally. Finally, I had to call the (often non-existent- or hiding- "operator 3x's to find out where my meeting was being held. NOTHING on the hotel TV station; nothing on the "day's agenda" posted on videos throughout the hotel; and absolutely no signage. Stay here at your own risk folks.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Rick B, General Manager at Minneapolis Marriott City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2018

It is never our intention to disappoint a guest in any way or to provide them with a less than stellar customer service experience.

I am sorry that you were disappointed in your stay and unhappy with the layout of our elevators. Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience you experienced when you called the operator. Your meeting should have been posted on the column by the fifth floor escalator and on several screens throughout the hotel.

We continually strive to enhance our guest experience, and hope that you will give us another try on your next visit to Minneapolis to see how we take each and every comment very seriously as we work to uphold Marriott's high standards of hospitality.

Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

Great location in city center, close to everything. Rooms are spacious with sitting area and large bathroom. Fitness center is well above average and the ability to move around the area “inside” the elevated walkways makes the location good in any weather. Staff super friendly. Rooms are quiet, and comfortable. Day sleeping is above average for a hotel of this size. A/c is good !

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
TeamMarriott, Manager at Minneapolis Marriott City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

Dear Randy D,

It was a pleasure having you as our guest at the Minneapolis Marriott City Center. We believe a well-appointed room along with the amazing service and facilities sets the tone for a wonderful visit, and we are thoroughly excited to know this was your experience. We can’t wait to host you again whenever you return to this area!