“Good Store Front Chinese Food”

Kwan's Chinese Cuisine
Ranked #695 of 1,843 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Reviewed 2 May 2016 via mobile

Family run. Reasonably priced. Imaginative menu with traditional favorite s. The kitchen is willing to adjust the spice "heat" level to individual taste. Plenty of vegetables used in the dishes.

Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

A neighborhood treasure. Fresh and tasty. And they always seem genuinely happy to see you. Good value.

Reviewed 3 March 2016

Good stable menu and will make things to order that are not on the menu. I love the spicy pork and cabbage, my husband like cashew chicken, which is not on the menu but when ordered they always deliver with no question.
This is my home town so I go there or pick up from there a few times a year, which for me, is a lot.

Reviewed 14 August 2015

We've been going here for years and the owners make you want to go back - married couple no kids surviving owning a small business over the long haul and doing it right. I could be happy with just the appetizer's - great potstickers, melt in your mouth wontons, crispy hot drummies and excellent hot and sour soup. Any dish has been good and priced right. Not a fancy place but a homey place. Try it out!

Reviewed 28 January 2015 via mobile

Had a craving for Chinese food and stopped in for a quick lunch to eat at the buffet. We were first and the food was just starting to come out. It was very average and typical Chinese buffet food.

The decore of the inside of the restaurant was very blah, dark and what I would consider a typical mom-and-pop restaurant.

While this would not be my first choice of a lunch destination if everybody was going here I would still go and eat here with no problem.